• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

I saw it on Twitter that some tickets were available at universalorlando.com
I wonder if it was a glitch as there is nothing up on the site now. The prices can be viewed in the app but the cart won't actually let you check out now. Bummer!

Since this will be our first HHN and we're planning on going 10/28, I'm wondering what will be the better option (express pass or RIP tour) to experience as much of the event as possible. Any preferences for one over the other?

Hi! New AP holder & new to HHN. Is Premiere the only type to get AP discounts on HHN? Hubs has preferred & I have seasonal. I know the date we want & will purchase now if there isn't an additional discount. Thanks in advance!

Also wondering about an AP discount, I just switched my 5 day/3 park-to-park tickets to a Preferred Pass

Snagged ours, too! First time HHN'ers and we can't wait! Splurged on EP since we only have one night to try and capture as much fun as possible.

I‘m planning for our first HHN for September. I was reading that premier pass holders get one free admission to HHN (for select dates). Does anyone know if that still holds true? I’m a total scaredy-cat so I’m nervous but excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter