• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

I went ahead and bought my ticket, and an EP for Sept 4. If they come up with APH discounts at some point, I’ll have to see if they’ll refund me the difference.

I got one f my nights. Waiting for more information to pick 1 or 2 more. I wonder if they aren’t doing an AP discount this year?

Was wondering if anyone knows when they may release multiple night tickets such as rush of fear? My son and I will be going for the second time, first was in 2019 and I bought the rush of fear with express. Want to get the same kind of ticket for this year. Have a 9 day trip planned for September. I haven't been going long enough to know the pattern of how/when tickets are released. I know it will only be speculation. Thank so much!

I got one f my nights. Waiting for more information to pick 1 or 2 more. I wonder if they aren’t doing an AP discount this year?
I wondered that after reading about the cancellation last year. Maybe they won't feel the need to offer as many discounts if interest appears higher than usual. If they offer a great deal later, I'll just chalk my purchase up to a rookie mistake.

I happen to be going to Universal during a weekend in September when they're doing HHN all three nights. I've never been there before during the event and don't have a particular interest in going. Do they generally keep IoA open later to compensate for Universal Studios closing so early in the day to regular guests?

Quick and possibly stupid question: while we have attended HHN in the past, we have done so when not staying on UOR property. If we are staying on property and are at a hotel with the express pass, do we need to add on express pass to the HHN tickets or no?

And if we do have to add on-can we add them on if we buy from a third party site?

If we are staying on property and are at a hotel with the express pass, do we need to add on express pass to the HHN tickets or no?
The Hotel Express Pass is only for the regular park admission/ticket. HHN has its own specific Express Pass, which is purchased separately. I do not know if the HHN Express will be available from a third party site. I have only purchased it via Universal. I do believe that they will also sell it during the actual event in the park. At least I recall this happening in previous years.

The Hotel Express Pass is only for the regular park admission/ticket. HHN has its own specific Express Pass, which is purchased separately. I do not know if the HHN Express will be available from a third party site. I have only purchased it via Universal. I do believe that they will also sell it during the actual event in the park. At least I recall this happening in previous years.
That is what we figured. We never purchased the express through the third party site so we are going to check that out.

First time going, purchased tickets and Express Pass. Can't wait.

It says 6:30 entry. Are they pretty strict on that?

First time going, purchased tickets and Express Pass. Can't wait.

It says 6:30 entry. Are they pretty strict on that?
So i actually recommend you do stay and scream if you are in the parks that day-we were able to get scanned in and grab food and relax before hitting up the houses.
If not, i can tell you in pre covid times we were able to get in a little earlier than the time on the ticket but they might be strict this year

So i actually recommend you do stay and scream if you are in the parks that day-we were able to get scanned in and grab food and relax before hitting up the houses.
If not, i can tell you in pre covid times we were able to get in a little earlier than the time on the ticket but they might be strict this year

Thanks! I am actually tied up on my HHN day until about 1pm. Does Universal ever offer an "afternoon / evening" pass which leads up to HHN?

Quick question about the one free night with your premier pass.

Do we need to book those dates in advance, or is it just show up and you get let in on whichever date you choose?

Was thinking of getting the all Sept pass (assuming they do it this year), then picking one of the dates close to Halloween to do our free day.

Quick question about the one free night with your premier pass.

Do we need to book those dates in advance, or is it just show up and you get let in on whichever date you choose?

Was thinking of getting the all Sept pass (assuming they do it this year), then picking one of the dates close to Halloween to do our free day.

Hi I am on the phone waiting to talk with someone. I have the same question as you. I was told awhile ago that you just show up on the dates listed with your pass. My only concern is what if that day is sold out. How do you guarantee to get a day if you don't do it in advance?

I will report back after I speak with someone.

Already got my Public RIP tour for September 19th for myself and two friends who have never been to HHN before. Seriously considering upgrading to a private tour (never done private, done 3 public) but coming from out of state so concerned about filling a group. If I decide to upsize, I will post something if rules allow. I can already say if I do it there will be at least two Beetlejuice visits and I would look to do all the non HHN specific attractions as well.

I did also ask about Rush of Fear or multi-day tickets and was told they have no information yet as to if they will happen. It was also emphasized on the call that the public tour is each maze once, and likely no rides this year. I know from prior experience rides had been included but the representative said they don't necessarily expect that this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter