30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

I think there is usually a holding area in HP somewhere. I've never been to that one though.
There was at least one year where you could stay in Diagon Alley and they were projecting Images on the facade
It was only the first weekend of HHN I think and then the whole are was closed for the rest of HHN if I recall correctly as it was not in the contract to use it

It was pretty nice since there is so much room - Then you could go to the houses over by men in black.

There was at least one year where you could stay in Diagon Alley and they were projecting Images on the facade
It was only the first weekend of HHN I think and then the whole are was closed for the rest of HHN if I recall correctly as it was not in the contract to use it

It was pretty nice since there is so much room - Then you could go to the houses over by men in black.
Was this the AP holding area that they did one year, I think only for 1 night?

Was this the AP holding area that they did one year, I think only for 1 night?
No - I think that was in NY Park area. but maybe they did it for AP at one point as well.

It was meant to be a Stay and Scream area for the entire HHN but the IP folks caught wind and shut it down and the whole area for the rest of HHN as I recall it. Maybe 2016 or maybe I had too many Mia Tias at Strongwater and imagined it, but Im pretty sure it was open the first few times I went and then closed the next few times that year.

RIP tours issued emails to those that bought the tours.

Info entering the park is listed in your email

I received mine soon after my transactions went thru

We are thinking about buying the RIP (group, not private) tour this year - can you use the VIP entrance anytime, or just in a short time frame before your tour? One thing that is appealing about RIP is not staying in a holding area or dealing with entry crowds, but we'd still like to go in before the tour and walk around the scare zones. Thanks for any help!

We are thinking about buying the RIP (group, not private) tour this year - can you use the VIP entrance anytime, or just in a short time frame before your tour? One thing that is appealing about RIP is not staying in a holding area or dealing with entry crowds, but we'd still like to go in before the tour and walk around the scare zones. Thanks for any help!
Besides my buying a private tour, I also booked a public tour
The public tour is booked with a designated check in time for the tour

Your hhn ticket will allow you to enter the park when they open
Some like to do houses and scare zones hours before their tour
Many come early to do hhn before their tour time

If I miss read your question, send me a pm
as not sure if I answered your question

Public tours have different time started based on the date you are going
If you have a tour time start of 8:30 pm, use your hhn park ticket and enter the park at 6 maybe and explore the zones early

all tours will include all scare zones

If I miss read your question, send me a pm
as not sure if I answered your question

Public tours have different time started based on the date you are going
If you have a tour time start of 8:30 pm, use your hhn park ticket and enter the park at 6 maybe and explore the zones early

all tours will include all scare zones

Thanks for replying! I'll send a PM!

I doing the non-private RIP tour on September 10th, my check-in time is 7:00 PM anybody from here on that tour?
I'm going by myself since I'm on this trip with my 70 year old mother, and I'm definitely not subjecting her to HHN 😂

Quick question if someone can help.

Looking at possibly doing a RIP public tour, approximately how long do they last? And once it concludes are there any other benefits that continue throughout the evening regarding the houses or anything? We have always just done express passes in the pass, but trying to decide if its worth the $170 more than just express. We are going the last week in Oct, Wed and Thursday. Thanks for any help

Quick question if someone can help.

Looking at possibly doing a RIP public tour, approximately how long do they last? And once it concludes are there any other benefits that continue throughout the evening regarding the houses or anything? We have always just done express passes in the pass, but trying to decide if its worth the $170 more than just express. We are going the last week in Oct, Wed and Thursday. Thanks for any help
I did both in 2018 and enjoyed Express more. The RIP tour took more time to do all the houses and my tour guide zigzagged across the park instead of doing houses in a logical order. It was tiring and took basically the entire night despite having an early time. We also started late. I was starving at the end of the tour because we only stopped at the paid RIP bar that only had candy bars for food, and they way overcharged for them.

Thank you for your reply and input, yes we would like to casually stop and try food etc so express might be best for us. Thanks

I have done both private and public tours. If you have a limited amount of time like you do it would be a benefit for a public or private tour.

In the past we have met up at VIP then over to Cafe La Bamba for light hot and cold snacks from the buffet. There are Halloween themed deserts and sodas, water, lemonade and tea were provided. The tour group or yourself are allowed to return for refreshments as long as they last through the night. There is a cash bar with Halloween themed cocktails. You are also able to enjoy your Express included in your tour for the rest of the night after the tour concludes. They have a choice of set tour times when booking your tour.

Your tour guide will take you to front door of all the houses past regular line and express line. You will do all 10 houses walk through all the Scare Zones and see shows. They will stop at a couple of air conditioned cocktail areas for you to rest and buy drinks if you want.
The group also chooses some rides to express.

If you want to get through all the 10 houses in one night it’s the way to go. I have had a blast on both the private and public tour. It is well worth the cost.

My tour is in 3 weeks. I will come back and report my experience after.

In 2018 they did a smaller group of houses tour also. So if you do not want to be plugged in for the whole evening that might be a choice if it’s offered.

I’ve been watching YouTube videos of HHN coverage from vloggers, and I seen food tents going up everywhere. Does anyone know if these will open during the day or just during HHN events?

I’ve been watching YouTube videos of HHN coverage from vloggers, and I seen food tents going up everywhere. Does anyone know if these will open during the day or just during HHN events?
usually just during HHN - but would be nice if it was all day

I have done both private and public tours. If you have a limited amount of time like you do it would be a benefit for a public or private tour.

In the past we have met up at VIP then over to Cafe La Bamba for light hot and cold snacks from the buffet. There are Halloween themed deserts and sodas, water, lemonade and tea were provided. The tour group or yourself are allowed to return for refreshments as long as they last through the night. There is a cash bar with Halloween themed cocktails. You are also able to enjoy your Express included in your tour for the rest of the night after the tour concludes. They have a choice of set tour times when booking your tour.

Your tour guide will take you to front door of all the houses past regular line and express line. You will do all 10 houses walk through all the Scare Zones and see shows. They will stop at a couple of air conditioned cocktail areas for you to rest and buy drinks if you want.
The group also chooses some rides to express.

If you want to get through all the 10 houses in one night it’s the way to go. I have had a blast on both the private and public tour. It is well worth the cost.

My tour is in 3 weeks. I will come back and report my experience after.

In 2018 they did a smaller group of houses tour also. So if you do not want to be plugged in for the whole evening that might be a choice if it’s offered.
I had no problem going through 11 houses (repeated one) by myself in less time than it took for the public RIP tour in both 2018 and 2019 using Express.

Apparently one of the trucks already opened during the day. Dunno if it's just for a test run or if it will be all day throughout Sept and Oct.

I had no problem going through 11 houses (repeated one) by myself in less time than it took for the public RIP tour in both 2018 and 2019 using Express.

You must be young and fast or you were there on a night when it was slow.

I'm not that young or that fast. I was there during weekdays. Might be a different situation on a Saturday. Looks like ceme3bdk is going on a Wed/Thurs the last week of October, which is exactly when I went. So they should be just fine with Express.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter