30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

Since scare actor dining will not be available this year do you think Monster Cafe will still be open during hhn?
Ahh - completely forgot about scare actor dining - might have been cool this year with all the Icons :(

It seems to be open fairly often lately from what I have heard - be surprised if it was not open during HHN

Ahh - completely forgot about scare actor dining - might have been cool this year with all the Icons :(

It seems to be open fairly often lately from what I have heard - be surprised if it was not open during HHN
But will they bring back the pizza? My daughter was very disappointed that it wasn’t available in July. It had been one of our favorite restaurants, but the limited menu meant we skipped it :(

I'm going by myself since I'm on this trip with my 70 year old mother, and I'm definitely not subjecting her to HHN
haha you know your own mom. however, don’t sell short those with some mileage on their tires. many have ‘seen it all’ but, still looking for some solid scares to jump start aging tickers:rolleyes1

PS have seen many young, big & loud macho dudes scream like little girls & slink away after a good scare or two :joker: Almost worth the price of admission.
Looking at possibly doing a RIP public tour, approximately how long do they last?
depends on how the tour guide hits the houses & how many booze stops. if you book an early one & have a competent guide, easily done in under 3.5 hours.

now, I’m curious as to whether they do attempt to book the public tour guides for two tours a night or not:confused3

haha you know your own mom. however, don’t sell short those with some mileage on their tires. many have ‘seen it all’ but, still looking for some solid scares to jump start aging tickers:rolleyes1

PS have seen many young, big & loud macho dudes scream like little girls & slink away after a good scare or two :joker: Almost worth the price of admission.

Definitely! She hates scary movies, and might not like the loud noises and gory theme.
I'm a huge scaredy cat, last time I went to HHN (it was my first) I went with my sister and after a couple of houses and the chainsaw scarezone, we were done and spent the rest of the night in Diagon Alley. This time, if I go by myself I won't be too afraid, and if things get too scary, I can always laugh at all those alpha dudes screaming like little girls 😂

Only Canned Beer that seems different. I wonder if the soda is just bottles. Is there a carbon dioxide supply chain issue?

Thanks everyone , we decided to do the express pass. That has always worked for us in the past. Always wanted to try the RIP tours but don’t want to be to rushed. So opted to add an unmasking tour our second day and will decide day of if we need another express day.
Thanks for posting the menus, excited for the new option on the twisted taters.

You will enjoy unmasking the horror tour!
I have done it each year it has happened

lights on in the house during this tour and explanation of the sets are done in detail

there are a few things you can not figure out during the night tour as it is low lights during the night walk thru

seeing the sets with the house lights on really give deep detail to the props used fitting into the scene
It kind of lays out the story line and then makes more sense in the house
Only three houses will be seen unless you book the 6 house set
During this walk through, you can see and take pics of some sets of this event in the day tour

Some nice items on the menu`s there....I am absolutely making up the Ghoul Juice recipe......sounds a nice cocktail to enjoy.......

And a donut burger!!! Love em......

A lot of good food item here - I really hope they are open during the day -
I think they may be as there was a HHN food truck that was open on Tuesday that had hot chicken.
I saw that on TimTracker - he is almost watchable when he is on his own

I will have to try the twisted tater hotdog and I guess the donut slider as well
And the pork belly
And the twinkie
and pbj
and the oreos

Good think I try to do 35K steps a day at HHN

As for the drinks - they all sounds good - but as we all know they are really weak and premade - but I always have to get a couple of the souvenir cups.

Looking forward to the videos from the AP preview today of the tribute store

My wife and I are debating on express passes for HHN. We are staying at universal for 4 days. We had planned on going the first night, but we saw passes on sale for way less than the express passes and feel like it may just be cheaper to do it spread out over 2 nights with no express passes. We figure with scream and stay we can get all the houses done, hit a show and eat without being in any rush.

Are we missing something? Whats better? 2 Nights no express pass, or 1 night with none?

A lot of good food item here - I really hope they are open during the day -
I think they may be as there was a HHN food truck that was open on Tuesday that had hot chicken.
I saw that on TimTracker - he is almost watchable when he is on his own

I will have to try the twisted tater hotdog and I guess the donut slider as well
And the pork belly
And the twinkie
and pbj
and the oreos

Good think I try to do 35K steps a day at HHN

As for the drinks - they all sounds good - but as we all know they are really weak and premade - but I always have to get a couple of the souvenir cups.

Looking forward to the videos from the AP preview today of the tribute store
video already up for the store

My wife and I are debating on express passes for HHN. We are staying at universal for 4 days. We had planned on going the first night, but we saw passes on sale for way less than the express passes and feel like it may just be cheaper to do it spread out over 2 nights with no express passes. We figure with scream and stay we can get all the houses done, hit a show and eat without being in any rush.

Are we missing something? Whats better? 2 Nights no express pass, or 1 night with none?
I think it all depends on what night you are attending. If it’s a Friday or Saturday probably better off with express pass. In 2019, was able to do all the houses in 2 nights: Sunday and Wednesday. I think opening weekend is going to crazy since it’s the first HHN in 2 years plus all the bloggers that will be there.

I think it all depends on what night you are attending. If it’s a Friday or Saturday probably better off with express pass. In 2019, was able to do all the houses in 2 nights: Sunday and Wednesday. I think opening weekend is going to crazy since it’s the first HHN in 2 years plus all the bloggers that will be there.

We are looking at Sunday and Wednesday the last week of September. We are thinking it's better to do Stay and Scream, hit up a bunch of houses right off the bat and enjoy the food an a show and whatever houses have the smallest line. Then hit up whatever we missed on Weds. Looks like theres places to buy tickets to get in on Weds below 50 bucks, while the express passes are more than the tickets and are going for 65 to 55 bucks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter