30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

Another endorsement of the Unmasking tours to see all the little details you miss going through the houses during the event and how much goes into the design. There are tons of things there most people will never notice. A few examples from previous years: (a) a handwritten note on a table in Seeds of Extinction, (b) a gas station pump set to “666” and an old Dueling Dragon sign in Carnival Graveyard; (c) a guest ledger from House of 1000 Corpses; and (d) a painting of spectators and stands up behind the lion puppet in Nightingales - so it would look like you were below the arena floor and looking up into the Colosseum.

0F53E6AE-1223-4210-B6D4-05D1014D582F.jpeg
9118E837-603E-4AC8-8C1E-EC7AAC37FADF.jpegB8824056-B6B2-4B75-81A2-557DC25F65B7.jpeg962E0BCF-487D-4AEB-800B-88F4FC95EDB9.jpeg3EBC9EDC-180C-48F9-9EBF-AEF5BC2128B5.jpeg

Are any restaurants or quick service dining places open during HHN, or will it be only the kiosks?

I doing the non-private RIP tour on September 10th, my check-in time is 7:00 PM anybody from here on that tour?
I'm going by myself since I'm on this trip with my 70 year old mother, and I'm definitely not subjecting her to HHN 😂
My husband and I will be on that tour. It will be my first HNN and his second. He went on a public RIP tour in 2015 and I stayed with the kids at the hotel. He had a great time. Kids will be staying home this trip. We will be the ones from Alaska on the tour. Sean and Jennifer. Look forward to screaming with you.

We'll be at Islands of Adventure on 10/6 and we're thinking that if we finish the park early, we could purchase tickets for HHN that night (if available). Does that sound realistic, or does HHN usually sell out in advance?

Last edited:
We'll be at Islands of Adventure on 10/6 and we're thinking that if we finish the park early, we could purchase tickets for HHN that night (if available). Does that sounds realistic, or does HHN usually sell out in advance?
The event sells out some nights so I would recommend buying your tickets as soon as you arrive.

10/6 is a Wednesday
That is the one day a week during hhn that could have lower crowds

We were able to grab 47 dollar horror night tickets from Sams Club for the last week of September. (looks like they are 52 now). I would suggest checking out Sams Club for cheaper tickets if anyone is interested.

Another endorsement of the Unmasking tours to see all the little details you miss going through the houses during the event and how much goes into the design. There are tons of things there most people will never notice. A few examples from previous years: (a) a handwritten note on a table in Seeds of Extinction, (b) a gas station pump set to “666” and an old Dueling Dragon sign in Carnival Graveyard; (c) a guest ledger from House of 1000 Corpses; and (d) a painting of spectators and stands up behind the lion puppet in Nightingales - so it would look like you were below the arena floor and looking up into the Colosseum.

View attachment 600134
Just a side note...I really miss Dueling Dragons. :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter