30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

Yeah pretty much expected that - Im pretty sure people were speculating early in this thread that would be the case
Same for masks - not sure if they made a final decision on that or not
I heard masks would be required for indoor queues...I would assume that goes for the houses as well.

I don't know if they will make masks required. They are not required for indoor attractions or the queues for the parks. They are merely suggested. Who knows though. We plan to wear masks inside the houses anyway.

I’m the same way
Fully vaxxed but still plan to wear a mask
Not an issue for me to wear it

it will lessen the chances of it falling out of my pocket if I do wear it all the time

I heard masks would be required for indoor queues...I would assume that goes for the houses as well.
I meant for the scare actors - at this point they are optional for vaxxed guests inside and out as far as I know - but we will see what happens and it may change from week to week - who knows

I meant for the scare actors - at this point they are optional for vaxxed guests inside and out as far as I know - but we will see what happens and it may change from week to week - who knows
Yeah...no one really knows what will happen.

Last edited:
At the parks now and thought I would ask you guys - we were looking at the HHN AP shirt this year that has Jack and says 25 years of Madness and Mayhem and lists multiple houses from different years. We were wondering what the 25 years mean, because this is the 30th HHN and as far as we could see, Jack has been around for 20 years. Was hoping you could help us solve the mystery. Thanks!

Attachments

• 4F78DE25-6684-4A74-B628-B5E1F2FB684C.jpeg
    4F78DE25-6684-4A74-B628-B5E1F2FB684C.jpeg
    174.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Ally, I’m guessing because Jack has been in HHN for 25 years. He has definitely headlined at least a few in the 30 years HHN has been held.

And for what it’s worth, I tend to always buy an HHN shirt, but have not been fond of any I’ve seen so far. Really hoping some new designs come along before I come at the end of September. Or may be the year of no buying an HHN shirt.

Yeah, the merch designs this year are really underwhelming. I don't buy much anyway, but...

At the parks now and thought I would ask you guys - we were looking at the HHN AP shirt this year that has Jack and says 25 years of Madness and Mayhem and lists multiple houses from different years. We were wondering what the 25 years mean, because this is the 30th HHN and as far as we could see, Jack has been around for 20 years. Was hoping you could help us solve the mystery. Thanks!
Jack Presents 25 Years of Monsters & Mayhem was an actual house name.. I don't think it was meant to have any link to this year particularly. If I had to guess I'd say the UOAP shirt is just kind of a "best of" house shirt for the fans.

My husband and I will be on that tour. It will be my first HNN and his second. He went on a public RIP tour in 2015 and I stayed with the kids at the hotel. He had a great time. Kids will be staying home this trip. We will be the ones from Alaska on the tour. Sean and Jennifer. Look forward to screaming with you.

Cool! I'm easy to find, I'll be by myself and from Chile, so I will have a super pronounced accent 😂 Looking forward for all the scares!

Are the HHN food trucks/kiosks open during the day? I'm going to be at Universal but not doing HHN and some of the menus look pretty good.

Yeah...no one really knows what will happen.
What I am hearing currently is they must wear masks if they are in the house or walking around in the crowds in the scare zones.
No masks on the platforms.

So for those that did the beetlejuice house last year is that what you experienced?

Cool! I'm easy to find, I'll be by myself and from Chile, so I will have a super pronounced accent 😂 Looking forward for all the scares!
My father-in-law is from Chile. Still has most of his family there, mainly in Santiago. I have visited with my husband a couple of times, last time December before the pandemic but during their riots. Where are you from in Chile? Are you still living there?

Are the HHN food trucks/kiosks open during the day? I'm going to be at Universal but not doing HHN and some of the menus look pretty good.

I don’t remember them being open in the past during the day. But not sure as this year may be so much different than what happened before.

Tony, even with a mask on, and the plexiglass in the house, I still thought it was scary, and enjoyed seeing the scare actors even though they were behind the plexiglass. And when it’s dark, I forgot about wearing a mask, and seeing plexiglass.

And I’m fully vaccinated, but if I have to wear a mask and there’s plexiglass, I’m still going and will totally enjoy my time at HHN.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter