30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

Anyone have a report of the RIP tour food offerings at Cafe La Bamba?
hasn’t been much change in the offerings over the years. Finger food type stuff. Nice it’s there sort of thing for those who want to partake. many indicate they do make a meal out of it via grazing. Do enjoy the mini-dessert offerings.:thumbsup2
I am waiting on this too. I added the specialty foods and locations to my spreadsheet. I am hoping to knock out some of them at Cafe La Bamba.
i don’t ever recall seeing any of the ‘for fee’ Halloween offerings there.

i vote for mini pizza fries :)
Will premier hotels have buses running after HHN ends or do you have to boat or walk? Where would you go to get a bus back to Portofino?
raining/lightening = no boats. there will be buses.

always ask the bus driver/captain when the last boat departs & make sure you are in line for it Note: this is unlike WDW, who run transportation at least an hour after parks close, U does not, although if you are in line by their cutoff, they will get you ‘home’.

i don’t ever recall seeing any of the ‘for fee’ Halloween offerings there.

i vote for mini pizza fries :)
I know that they offer the specialty drinks for a fee. I thought I had a couple of things, just smaller versions. I was hoping for maybe the pumpkin churros or the turkey/squash gyoza. I think they could do some small versions of the grilled cheese or the ribs too. I was looking at some videos, and I didn't see the large dessert case anymore. Just a few desserts off the serving bar :(

I think pizza fries would be great!!!

. I was looking at some videos, and I didn't see the large dessert case anymore. Just a few desserts off the serving bar
o_O
will have to google, do u have a link?

admittedly, my gang are quite picky eaters, however, can’t say I’d eat any of the food you mention above, sigh. Good thing we have late lunch reservations lol

o_O
will have to google, do u have a link?

admittedly, my gang are quite picky eaters, however, can’t say I’d eat any of the food you mention above, sigh. Good thing we have late lunch reservations lol
I saw it on the RIP tours FB group, but it was actually through another private FB group. I didn't see any last night just googling. Maybe more will show up today.

I know that they offer the specialty drinks for a fee. I thought I had a couple of things, just smaller versions. I was hoping for maybe the pumpkin churros or the turkey/squash gyoza. I think they could do some small versions of the grilled cheese or the ribs too. I was looking at some videos, and I didn't see the large dessert case anymore. Just a few desserts off the serving bar :(

I think pizza fries would be great!!!
You may have seen the media event the first night

They had a bunch of the streamers on free RIP type tours so they can do reviews etc..
So there were sample items and drinks from the event.

They also get to record in the houses etc...

For the rest of us plebes not sure what they have

You may have seen the media event the first night

They had a bunch of the streamers on free RIP type tours so they can do reviews etc..
So there were sample items and drinks from the event.

They also get to record in the houses etc...

For the rest of us plebes not sure what they have
It said it was the regular RIP tour. I saw a video of the media event too. It wasn't in Cafe La Bamba; this one was. I didn't recognize where the media event was. The media event had samples of the food booth items; whereas, the regular one had stuff that wasn't from the food booths and a limited set of items. Maybe they just didn't show the dessert case; I hope :sad:

This was my first time going to HHN and what better day than to have a....migraine. oh, that was fun. And because we just flew in that morning, our room wasn't ready either.

And yet, it was so much fun. We got into a bunch of the houses, only tried one snack but all things considered, I had fun.

After HHN you'd walk or take a boat to PBH. The buses generally run from the bus lanes in the parking garage. You'd have to walk through Citywalk.

my kids, albeit older, will be there by themselves snd I really want them to not have to walk back this late at night

my kids, albeit older, will be there by themselves snd I really want them to not have to walk back this late at night
Looks like,. Google maps, walk from US to bus lanes in garage is almost half a mile. No guarantee buses will even be running. Walk to PBH, using walkway not the short cut is about
.75 miles. Boat or walk. Boats run late but I've never stayed until the very end.

I guess you could go over to park entrance. Walk or boat back with the kids

Anyone know how much the masks (like the masquerade style not the characters) are at the tribute store? My collection is already too huge but I would like at least one but depending on size and pricing i might get two.

I have an AP, purchased express pass and will be staying at PBH. Is there a different entrance location for HHN? Is there a reserved section for either of the shows?

I have an AP, purchased express pass and will be staying at PBH. Is there a different entrance location for HHN? Is there a reserved section for either of the shows?
There is a hotel entrance, but it’s recommended to use Stay and Scream if arriving toward the beginning of the event. No AP, EP, or hotel section for the shows, as far as I know. The only reserved sections for shows are for RIP tours.

There is a hotel entrance, but it’s recommended to use Stay and Scream if arriving toward the beginning of the event. No AP, EP, or hotel section for the shows, as far as I know. The only reserved sections for shows are for RIP tours.
There is also a hotel guest area over by where blue man group used to be if you get there before HHN Starts - so it gets you in pretty quick - very similar to Stay and Scream IMO - you show your ticket and get into this holding area.
You also often get to see the SAs for whatever house is in Shrek - which was really cool for Killer Klowns
There was a video from ViewFromTheCheapSeats on youtube that covered this.

Our SW flights keep changing too. In fact, SW canceled our flight home from Orlando last Sunday. We ended up driving home 16 hours. We couldn't get a fight out of Orlando to anywhere on any airline. I am worried about our HHN trip, because we will really need to get home for our son's school. I hope they get this worker shortage sorted out soon.
Yep. They cancelled my daughters flight after she had checked in and got to the airport (a Sunday night flight) so she had to call in late to work on Monday.

So, I was so mad at Bob Chapek and Disney, that I decided to cancel my WDW trip and am going to HHN instead. I unfortunately have a broken ankle, so I am renting an ECV, but can a wheelchair actually go into the haunted houses? I am currently on crutches, so probably not able to stand through an entire house. Do I need to rent a wheelchair as well? I have express passes for HHN, so that may help get us through some more houses than we could otherwise make. Any other tips for those who really can't walk? I have never been to HHN before, so any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Not sure, Ctl, but I remember in 2019, seeing wheelchairs in the houses. I would think you can ride, then switch to a wheelchair to go through the houses, then ride again. I’m sorry you broke your ankle.

Not sure, Ctl, but I remember in 2019, seeing wheelchairs in the houses. I would think you can ride, then switch to a wheelchair to go through the houses, then ride again. I’m sorry you broke your ankle.
:)Thanks Lynne. I hope I'm more mobile by then, but I know I won't be able to walk for long.

So, I was so mad at Bob Chapek and Disney, that I decided to cancel my WDW trip and am going to HHN instead. I unfortunately have a broken ankle, so I am renting an ECV, but can a wheelchair actually go into the haunted houses? I am currently on crutches, so probably not able to stand through an entire house. Do I need to rent a wheelchair as well? I have express passes for HHN, so that may help get us through some more houses than we could otherwise make. Any other tips for those who really can't walk? I have never been to HHN before, so any help would be gratefully appreciated.
You can probably get in touch with Universal Guest Services. Even maybe send them a DM on Twitter. The website says ECV aren’t permitted in queues or houses. So a regular wheelchair is probably best bet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter