30 Years Old and STILL In to the Characters :

Since this thread isn't really about theme park attractions and strategies, I've moved it to the Theme Parks Community board. :)

I also wear a Mickey Mouse watch, every day. And I still get pictures taken with characters and go to character meals. And yes, I'm a bit older than 30. Some people may think it's weird, but I don't care. ;)

I just turned 30 years old , Have No Kids , and Im Proud to say that i am a HUGE character Fan .although i admit Sometimes i feel a Little out of Place, But that doesnt stop me from getting that Special Pic and Autograph. Its DisneyWorld EVERYONE does it.... Dont they? ;)
Is this Considred a " normal" way of thinking?? or am i weird now LOL

Not weird at all!! I am an adult (just about always in the parks by myself) and LOVE meeting the characters. I even made a website with all the characters I have met (link below).

29 here. My favorites are Tigger and Timon (Brer Rabbit would be a favorite, too, if I could ever find him :sad1:).

Oh yea i forgot they Moved this Here :rolleyes1 it was doing better where was but ...oh well, what are ya gonna do

Anyways - Thanks everyone for Making me feel Better . now i wont feel so wierd knowing im Not Alone ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter