300 BWV points available for rent $14 per point (for reservations after Oct 1st 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi looking for boardwalk 12/2 to 12/6. Just a studio standard view is fine. Thanks for your help.

Venessa,

If you would like me to book the room please let me know the best email to contact you.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike,

We just got a crazy airfare for May/June. Is there any way you could check availability for May 31st - June 7th? We have 2 adults, 3 kiddos.

Thanks again!
Venessa

Don't need the December days anymore but would like to rent 9/16 and 9/17 one bedroom villa at boardwalk standard view for 47 points if that's possible.

Hi looking for boardwalk 12/2 to 12/6. Just a studio standard view is fine. Thanks for your help.
There is a Garden/Pool view Studio available for 61 points. Please let me know the best email address to contact you if you are interested in booking. Thanks.

Hi Mike,

We just got a crazy airfare for May/June. Is there any way you could check availability for May 31st - June 7th? We have 2 adults, 3 kiddos.

Thanks again!
Venessa
There is a Garden/Pool view 1 Bedroom BWV available for 255 points. Please let me know your email address to contact you if you are interested in booking. Thanks.

Don't need the December days anymore but would like to rent 9/16 and 9/17 one bedroom villa at boardwalk standard view for 47 points if that's possible.
There is a standard view 1 Bedroom BWV available for the two nights for 47 points. Please let me know your email address if you are interested in booking this. Thanks.

Looking to book a boardwalk studio standard view for either 11/27-12/2 or 12/4-12/9. Please let me know if there is availability.

Looking to book a boardwalk studio standard view for either 11/27-12/2 or 12/4-12/9. Please let me know if there is availability.
There are no BWV standard view studios available for either time period, the 12/4-12/9 does show 12/5-12/9 available (4th is booked).

There are Garden/Pool view studios available for both time periods for 76 points each.

There are no BWV standard view studios available for either time period, the 12/4-12/9 does show 12/5-12/9 available (4th is booked).

There are Garden/Pool view studios available for both time periods for 76 points each.

Can you please send me a PM? I'm interested in proceeding.

Can you please send me a PM? I'm interested in proceeding.
I can not send you a PM as you do not have that privilege yet (need more messages). Let me know your email address and I will send you an email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter