300 BWV points available for rent $14 per point (for reservations after Oct 1st 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I know it's a bit early (before the 11 month window) but wanted to see if you would be able/willing to do a reservation for January. January 3-5 (2 nights) in a standard studio at BWV.

Thanks!
Yes, check back when the booking window opens.

Hi Mike,

Is there any availability for a BWV studio 9/23-9/27? Standard view preferred but would also be interested in P/G/B view. Any information would be much appreciated as I'm interested in booking in the next few days.
There is a garden/pool view studio available for 61 points.

Hi!
Interested in BWV 11/26-12/3. We would need a 2 bedroom and a 1 bedroom or a 1 bedroom and 2 studios (can do 11/27-12/3 if the 26th isn't available) Boardwalk is our 1st choice but will again with you at 7month mark for other resorts if it's not available
Thank you!
There is availability in both a 2BR and 1BR for 11/27-12/3 at the Boardwalk.

2BR garden/pool view is 279 points.
1BR garden/pool view is 207 points.
1BR standard view is 164 points.

Please let me know if you are interested in booking.

Hi Mike - looking for a 1BR standard view @ Boardwalk Villas
Arrive Aug 13, 2017 and depart Aug 19th.
Believe it requires 179 points.
Please advise availability and your rental process.
We've successfully rented points via this board over the years...been a while.

Thanks!
John

Hi Mike - looking for a 1BR standard view @ Boardwalk Villas
Arrive Aug 13, 2017 and depart Aug 19th.
Believe it requires 179 points.
Please advise availability and your rental process.
We've successfully rented points via this board over the years...been a while.

Thanks!
John
The 1BR standard view BWV is available for 179 points.

If you want me to book this I need your email address so I can contact you and get all the details.

Thanks,
Mike

I know this is absurd but does anyone out there have a reservation for March 5th - 12th (yes, this year, as less than 2 months) available. Anywhere... I am desperate!

Hi Mike,
I'm wondering if there is any availability for a studio at BWV for 6/1-6/10?
Thanks,
Amanda

Hi! I'm looking for two studios at BWV. I would need one for 5 nights Sept 19-24 and the other for 4 nights Sept 19-23. This is for two adult couples. Please let me know if you still have points available. Thank you! You can email me at pgerald53@gmail.com

Hi! I'm looking for two studios at BWV. I would need one for 5 nights Sept 19-24 and the other for 4 nights Sept 19-23. This is for two adult couples. Please let me know if you still have points available. Thank you! You can email me at pgerald53@gmail.com
There are garden/pool view studios available for Sep 19-24 for 77 points and Sep 19-23 for 61 points.

Please let me know if you are interested in booking.

I know this is last minute, but we have a large group that we would like to see if there is anything available this summer at BCV, BWV, or AKL we were looking for five nights around the end of June (6/22-6/27) we can be a little flexible on dates. We have 9 adults and 3 kids so ideally we would like a 2 bedroom and two studios, but will consider whatever is available.

Thank you so much for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter