300 points available for rent at $14 ppt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I checked availability for two bedrooms:
Grand Floridian has nothing available, Bay Lake only has only the 23rd open and Polynesian has
a Bungalow for 507 pts.

Other resorts:
SSR Two bedroom standard villa 127 pts. / preferred Villa 149 pts. / treehouse villa 158 pts.
Some of the other 10 resorts only show single days open.

Let me know if this may work for you.
All the best,
Brian

Thanks for the reply. Any chance Bay Lake has 2/22 and 2/23?
New
Hi,
BLT has a one bedroom lake view open on 2/22 48 pts. and a two bedroom theme park view on 2/23 76 pts. (these will go quick)

Let me know if you are interested.
All the best,
Brian

Hi Bobby,
Boardwalk, Polynesian and SSR only have single nights available.
We can check again later in the week.

All the best,
Brian
If there is any chance of having at least 2 nights in a row at one place, I’d still be interested. I don’t mind changing hotels once but don’t want to change twice.

If there is any chance of having at least 2 nights in a row at one place, I’d still be interested. I don’t mind changing hotels once but don’t want to change twice.

Hi Bobby,
Nothing right now, but that can change. Check back with me next week and we can check again.
All the best,
Brian

So it looks like my only real option to stay on resort in the same room is the 2 bedroom villa at SSR for 2/23 - 2/25. It would be 14 per point for 103 points total? Is that right?

I checked availability for two bedrooms:
Grand Floridian has nothing available, Bay Lake only has only the 23rd open and Polynesian has
a Bungalow for 507 pts.

Other resorts:
SSR Two bedroom standard villa 127 pts. / preferred Villa 149 pts. / treehouse villa 158 pts.
Some of the other 10 resorts only show single days open.

Let me know if this may work for you.
All the best,
Brian

Can you tell me what studios are available 4/30-5/8? Thank you.

I would like to rent your points for Aulani April 5-13 Ocean View Studio Suite

Any availability for anywhere for arrival 1/30 or 1/31 with checkout 2/2 or 2/3?
Single standard room .3 adults, 1 child .

I would like 234 of your points for Aulani. April 5-13 Ocean View studio suite

So it looks like my only real option to stay on resort in the same room is the 2 bedroom villa at SSR for 2/23 - 2/25. It would be 14 per point for 103 points total? Is that right?

It would be 87 pts. for a standard two bedroom villa or 103 pts. for a preferred two bedroom villa for 2/23-2/25 @ $14 ppt.

Let me know if this may work.

All the best,
Brian

Hi Brian,
I want to be sure I understand. We would be able to get a standard room at SSR from 4/30-5/8?

Hi Meg,
I checked again and there is no availability for studios 4/30-5/8. only one bedrooms at SSR. AKL, BWV or OKW.

All the best,
Brian

Any availability for anywhere for arrival 1/30 or 1/31 with checkout 2/2 or 2/3?
Single standard room .3 adults, 1 child .
Hi,
I checked and there are no studios, but you can do a one bedroom villa at SSR (sleeps up to 5) for 1/30 - 2/3 or less than 4 days. That
time slot is open. Please send me a PM if interested.

All the best,
Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter