300 points for rent @$13 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshuff1

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
I have 300 points for rent @ $13 per point. My home resort is Saratoga but I can rent at any place. I have rented my points here the last couple of years with no problems. If you are intersted please e-mail at JSHUFF1@AOL.COM with:
1-dates you are interested in going
2- how many guests
3- what size room
4- where you would like to stay (please give me 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices so I can check all availabilty)
Thank you, Joe

Hi, I have my travel dates already set for 2/2/14 through 2/7/14. So this will be for 5 nights. I have 3 adults and one child who is 4 years old. A coworker of mine is in the DVC and he suggested I try buying points. My first choice would be a villa (prefer 2 actual beds rather than combo of 1 bed and 1 sofa pull out). My top locations would be the Wilderness lodge, Polynesian, Grand Floridian. Please just let me know what you might have for these dates. Thanks so much, Julie an John

We are looking to book at either the BCV or BWV for Feb 2-8, studio room, two adults and two kids.

Greetings --
I am looking for two (2) standard studios at Boardwalk (preferably -- though AKL or OKW would be fine!) for Sun Oct 27 - Wed Oct 30, checking out on 31st. Any availability? Please, let me know if so! And thanks.
Mike C

Good Morning,

I just sent you an email. We are looking for a studio at Aulani for Dec 29-31, 2013.

Thank you,
BPMoore

I have a cousin who is a 1st time renter interested in a 1-bedroom Standard or Savannah view at the Animal Kingdom Villas, 11/29-12/6/13. Could you check availability? Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter