• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

300 points for rent @$13 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sent you a PM typsiebird

THANKS!!! I'm kind of confused. Do all dvc members have exactly the same access or is it different for each person? The reason I ask is that I've had another member say that all but a few days are available at AKV and then another say that all the dates I've asked for are available at SSR for the entire time in a studio. Seems to be quite conflicting with the info you have provided me and also what I received from David at DVC request. Thanks so much for looking into this for me. We really had our heart set on AKV but obviously may have to change some stuff around. You've been very helpful and I do appreciate it. I'll keep my fingers crossed that we can make something work. Cheers!

Hi, I am looking for a value studio @ AKL April 8-10, 2014. We are 2 adults and 2 children. If that's not available, we may be interested in others. Thanks.

Hi, we are interested in going 2/8/14 - 2/15/14. We have to adults and two children. We are looking to stay at AKV due to our sons love of animals. A savannah view studio would be fine. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter