300 points for rent - Closed! Thank you all. Good luck to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

renzmari

Mouseketeer
Hi all, we have 300 points @ SSR for rent.
150 points need to be used by 7/30/18 @ $15/pp.
150 points good for rentals up to 7/30/19 @ $15/pp.
We can book currently at SSR into the end of Feb next year and up tp 7 months from today at all other reosrts.
I will try to respond promptly. We will except checks or Paypal (subject to 3% fee) as payment.
Send me your dates and I will let you know what is available at the time of request.
Confirmation # and contract will be provided before deposit is due.

Thanks!

Wishing you all a Magical Day!

Last edited:
I'm looking for a studio, prefer AK then BW. May 13-15. 2 adults. Thanks!

Hi I am looking for a studio for any Friday-
Monday stay during April or May. Preferably the lowest amount of points possible. Thank!

Ok, thank you I am interested in the standard 2 bedroom at AKL. Can you PM me? Thank you!
You don’t have enough post for a private message.
It would be 200 points for those dates. I will provide a contract that will detail deposit and payment requirements.
Let me know if you are still interested.
Thanks

looking for any 2 day studio for the end of may till the end of june. No view preference even willing to resort hop, just need 2 days that are next to each either let me know if you find anything.

Any possibility to rent a studio at Aulani, one night, April 26th to April 27th? I know it's last minute, as well as a short period since it's only one night, but just thought I would check. We booked a last minute Hawaii trip and I'm trying to surprise my boyfriend for his birthday.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter