300+ Points to Rent - ANY resort! ALL GONE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornteach

<a href=http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor><br><im
I have 304 points to rent. They must be booked before March of 2004. They are good at any resort.

$11.00 a point. Less if you buy all points.

Will transfer 250 or more.

I'm new to points for renting but seems to be a pretty good deal. My problem is I'd prefer a room with 2 beds just like a motel room instead of a studio with a bed and sofa bed. I need 3 such rooms for 3 families and don't know if I want to fool with letting the sofas out each night for the kids. Are there accomodations available by renting points that would give you 2 Q beds instead of the studios without going to the expense of a 2BR unit?

thanks for your help

Wendy - the OKW studios have two queen beds as opposed to one queen bed and a sleeper sofa.

These points are still available!

I will bank them on June 1 if I have no response.

Thanx! :jester:

I am new to DVC but I dont that your offering a good deal at all. The going rate is 10$ I found points for 9$ Dont really think you will get many offers. IMHO
Matt:bounce:

While it is true that there are people posting points for cheaper, this is not a bad offer.

The going rate is somewhere between $10 or $11. This is particularly true if you are taking advantage of the preferred reservation window. I would say the average price is closer to $10, but average means both higer and lower sales, doesn't it! I have rented hundreds of points at $11. Of course, I have also gone as low as $2.

Anything less than $10 is a discount, and there is always a reason the seller is discounting.

Besides, in this case he is under no pressure to sell. If he gets no hits, he can bank his points and use them next year.

My best advice is that if you see someone offering what you want, consider taking it because it won't last long!

Take care,

tkmcw

Originally posted by Donalds_best_pal
The going rate is 10$ I found points for 9$ Dont really think you will get many offers. IMHO

I posted this at 11.00 a point because these are non-banked points. I am under no pressure to sell them, they can just as easily be banked. We will not use them this year so if I do not use them then i will book and have over 700 next year.

I was trying to give a little Disney joy to those who would like it cheaper!

If you look to stay in a vacation club without points it will cost you more than 400 dollars a night.

I think it is a great deal! : )

So, with that said, I still have the points. I have several peole email though about most of them. Please don't wait if you are interested.

Bump

I will offer these at $10.00 a point.

I have 72 points left! Ten dollars a point. Must be booked before march 04!

Sorry about my comment. I am new to DVC, I was just posting on according to what i have noticed before. Hope i didnt upset anybody.
Hope you sell the points

I would like to make a Walt Disney World Villa Wilderness Lodge sixty (60) point reservation-rental request for five (5) nights (12-points each night) from Sunday, December 7, 2003 until Thursday, December 11, 2003.

I'll be staying offsite before then, but I just have to experience the christmas holiday decorations in the WDW Wilderness Lodge and just enjoy sitting in their lobby. I especially like to walk through the front entrance and seeing that huge 4-5 story christmas tree at night, or sitting on the leather chair in front of the fireplace above the lobby entrance, or the main fireplace. Or eating at the Whispering Cafe and sitting near their own fireplace and facing the lobby and people watching. So many things to do. I've never visited the Villa Wilderness Lodge.

My email is RaySharpton2@webtv.net or you could pm me using the icon below my signature.

I can imagine that any Disney Vacation Club owner may be concerned renting to a stranger and fearing the risk of not getting their money after making a reservation. There are several DIS Moderators on the DISBoards and many other DISers that would be glad to act as a reference for me.

Thank you in advance, Ray Sharpton :)

Hi. Unfortunately, there is no availability for a Studio at VWL for Dec 7-12 (none of the nights are open).

Are you interested in a waitlist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter