!!!!

Sounds beautiful to me! :)

I know what you mean about the color never being right though. I tried to dye my hair red one time and it turned out black as midnight. I get teased enough about looking like a vampire, I surely didn't need black hair! :eek: LOL

Funny thing is DD dyed HER hair last week - dark auburn - and it looks exactly the same as mine!!

Now we definitely look like Mom/DD.. :)

"oops" is not a good word after "Just dyed my hair" :D

I am so tired of paying a small fortune for hair coloring... but every time I try myself, it always comes out more reddish than I like... always going for an ash blonde/dark blonde myself...

Sounds like you have a good attitude about it though!

Yeah, it's okay as long as it isn't fuscia, like mine was once. lol

I just dyed my hair this morning (to get the gray out) and guess what....not all the gray came out this time!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

I think your hair sounds like it would be very pretty!

If you are coloring your hair & it tends to go red, use an ash shade. If it still comes thru with red you can add what they call a drabber. You can get it at most stores that sell hair coloring. Comes in a small bottle about 1 1/2 - 2 ounces worth. (comes in a orangy & beige striped box) You just add it to your coloring & no red! (They have one for gray & ash too) If you have a lot of red tones use the whole bottle. If you have slight red tones use 1/2 the bottle. Also if you are going a lot lighter than your natural hair coloring go one shade lighter than you expect it to turn out. It has to work harder to cover darker shades & gray is the hardest to cover..let it stay on the full 30 minutes! Be careful of what you wash your hair with. Don't use any shampoo that has henna in it or you may end up with green or orange hair!!! EEK! I have tried several brands & so for L'Oreal Preference Creme is the best.

Good Luck!

:wave:

Thanks Montana!

I'm going to write this down...

Glad I could help!

Bad Ricola Bad! hahahahahahaha

I never did either till I had my last major surgery 5 years ago & it changed color all by itself to a ucky mousey brownish icky color. So I color it to my old color so I still feel like me! ;)

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter