• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

!!!!

I am leaving on Jan. 31 if you can finish ripping OUT the eyelashes by than....:o ;)

Originally posted by C.Ann
and we'll have NO coffee in the morning...

rip every single eyelash right out of her head!!!!!!!!

SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE ANY COFFEE.....???????????:(

C.Ann that sounds like a nightmare! I'm glad things are getting better but if you still feel the need you can come along to WDW with us if you can hold off til February.

Wow!!! When it rains it pours doesn't it!!!! Im glad things are pulling together now though, what an awful night you had!!!

Oh My Goodness....

I'm glad you're all okay, and you're back in touch with "the real world"

Holy Cow! How frightening!! :( Glad everything is ok now... hopefully it wont storm too bad NYE.

Bunches of {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}!!

OMG!

(Actually, that's really all I can even think to add to this post!)

OMG!

Glad everything is 'back to normal':rolleyes:

Wow C. Ann! Sounds like a horrible experience, especially the thought of no oxygen for your DH and the snow against the door. Sounds like you have a great neighbor! Glad everything is starting to get back to normal.

Oh my! I'm glad you're okay. That would have completely freaked me out if it had happened to me. I can't stand it when the phones are out, even though we have 2 cell phones and snow will never lock us in the house in this part of the country.

I told her that when I can finally get out of my driveway I'm going to come over to her house and rip every single eyelash right out of her head!!!!!!!!

LOL

Sorry you had to go through all of that C.Ann. Glad things sound more or less back to normal today.

Hope you are feeling better. {{HUGS}}

What a scary, scary situation to be in! I am so glad it all worked out okay, but I would have been panicking myself if I had been in your shoes.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter