320 points still available - SSR - $18 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galun

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
We finalized our travel plans for this year. We own around 3300 points and we have ~2200 points available for rent. My use year is in December and I can book Thanksgiving / Christmas with home resort priority.

I had been on the board since 2013. At first I was renting out excess points here, but in around 2015 I switched to using a broker for convenience. I was not happy with how some brokers treated renters last year during covid and started renting here again. You can search my post history to see how I dealt with covid related renters. We bought more points than we need currently since we are still working, and plan on spending a lot more time at Disney after retirement. Until then we have excess points to rent.

I may not be the cheapest in price per point, but I have enough points to handle large reservations like 2BR / Grand Villa. I am asking for slightly more in price per point since not many owners have this many points to rent. You’d still be saving close to 50% off Disney rack rates. However if you are looking for a smaller reservation with less than 150 points (or more), you will be better off going with an owner with less points available to rent, and probably at a lower price.

My price is as follows:
  • 150 point minimum except from VGC and BWV
  • AKV - 279 points available at $19 per point All rented.
  • BWV - 259 points available at $19 per point all rented
  • SSR - 1026 320 points available at $18 per point.
  • AUL - 526 points available at $20 per point all rented
  • VGC - 123 points available at $22 per point. All rented
Additional costs:
  • $0.50 per point added for reservations that require walking.
  • $0.50 per point added for reservations that require over 350 points.
  • $1.00 per point added for reservations that require over 600 points.
  • $1.50 per point added for reservations that require over 900 points.
If you are interested, please PM or post here your desired resort, room preference, dates, party size (number of adult and children). I use a contract and I accept payment via personal check and Zelle only.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Looking for 291 points at AKV for January. I could back that off by 48 or 96 points and stay at BMV.

We finalized our travel plans for this year. We own around 3300 points and we have ~2200 points available for rent. My use year is in December and I can book Thanksgiving / Christmas with home resort priority.

I had been on the board since 2013. At first I was renting out excess points here, but in around 2015 I switched to using a broker for convenience. I was not happy with how some brokers treated renters last year during covid and started renting here again. You can search my post history to see how I dealt with covid related renters. We bought more points than we need currently since we are still working, and plan on spending a lot more time at Disney after retirement. Until then we have excess points to rent.

I may not be the cheapest in price per point, but I have enough points to handle large reservations like 2BR / Grand Villa. I am asking for slightly more in price per point since not many owners have this many points to rent. You’d still be saving close to 50% off Disney rack rates. However if you are looking for a smaller reservation with less than 150 points (or more), you will be better off going with an owner with less points available to rent, and probably at a lower price.

My price is as follows:
  • 150 point minimum except from VGC
  • AKV - 279 points available at $19 per point
  • BWV - 259 points available at $19 per point.
  • SSR - 1026 points available at $18 per point.
  • AUL - 526 points available at $20 per point
  • VGC - 123 points available at $22 per point. rented
If you are interested, please PM or post here your desired resort, room preference, dates, party size (number of adult and children). I use a contract and I accept payment via personal check and Zelle only.

Thank you.
Hello interested in a grand Floridian 1/22/23-1/28/23 one bedroom. Thank you! Any availability for these dates?

Looking for 291 points at AKV for January. I could back that off by 48 or 96 points and stay at BMV.

I can do up to 279 at AKV, if you can back up by 48 points I can possibly help you. Unfortunately my BWV will most likely not be available anymore. Please DM if interested. Thank you.

Hello interested in a grand Floridian 1/22/23-1/28/23 one bedroom. Thank you! Any availability for these dates?

I cannot book that yet since I don’t have home resort priority at VGF. Thank you for your interest.

I am looking for 2BR Std view (1 BR as backup) for 6 nights during the last half of July. BLT preferred, Anything else on monorail (or walking to MK) 2nd, and AK 3rd. Avoid a weekend night if possible.

I am looking for 2BR Std view (1 BR as backup) for 6 nights during the last half of July. BLT preferred, Anything else on monorail (or walking to MK) 2nd, and AK 3rd. Avoid a weekend night if possible.

Nothing available, sorry. For future reference, to have a chance at something like this you would need to have started looking at least 7 months before your first date of travel.

Would you be interested in doing a point transfer instead of a booking rental? I am short of the amount I need for a Thanksgiving trip. I'm looking for a 100 points for BWV.

Would you be interested in doing a point transfer instead of a booking rental? I am short of the amount I need for a Thanksgiving trip. I'm looking for a 100 points for BWV.

Not interested in transfer. Thank you.

My price is as follows:
  • AKV - 279 points available at $19 per point
  • BWV - 259 points available at $19 per point.
  • SSR - 1026 points available at $18 per point.
  • AUL - 526 points available at $20 per point
  • VGC - 123 points available at $22 per point. rented

Thank you.
We are looking for 321 points for 3 rooms at SSR including a 2BR preferred and 2 preferred studios from 9/21/22-9/26/22.

Hello, can your points be used at Poly? I'm looking to rent 306 points for 2 standard studios 10/22/22-10/29/22

Hello, can your points be used at Poly? I'm looking to rent 306 points for 2 standard studios 10/22/22-10/29/22

as of now two rooms are available for 306 total and I can book for you. Send dm if interested. Thanks.

My price is as follows:
  • AKV - 279 points available at $19 per point All rented.
  • BWV - 259 points available at $19 per point. All rented
  • SSR - 1026 868 points available at $18 per point.
  • AUL - 526 273 points available at $20 per point
  • VGC - 123 points available at $22 per point. All rented

Thank you.
Thank you for renting here again! Do you have anything for grand Californian left?

Hello!
Looking for 2bdr BLT 10/2-10/5
4 adults, 2 kids
Thanks!

you’d have to move once. As of right now there is a 2br lock off on 10/2 and a 2br on 10/3 and 4. All theme park view total 177 points. You’d have to accept it as is, I won’t be able to check for you in the future to try to change it to 3 consecutive nights. Please dm if interested. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter