321 AKL Points for rent or trade..16 PP ****last minute Xmas trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anncro54

Earning My Ears
I have 321 points available for AKL. These have a use year of October 2020 so not distressed. Just trying to rent before I bank in May.

The only way that can happen is if I banked them But it’s too soon to book for Dec 2021 for everyone I believe. Can only book 11 months out and we are still a year away

Oh right I forgot. I will check back in Jan, or if you have them available then, please message me. Thanks!

Standard view Kidani would be 240 points @ $16.00 pp is $3840.00. I don't see anything for AKL Value. Jambo house only has Savanna view which is 306 points @ 16.00 pp is $4896

Any AKV sannavah view or BLT studio
Or 1 bedroom from
Feb 13th to 20th, 2020? Can be any of those dates 3-7days consecutive. Thanks

The best I can do is 4 nights savanna one bedroom nothing available on the 13 or 14. BLT only has three consecutive

Anything 2/15 - 2/21, 2021 .. Savannah View .. Studio preferred.
For whatever reason the 14th & 15th of February appear to be completely booked up. I was checking for someone else earlier and checked AKL, BLT, and a couple of others and those dates were not available.

Sarah, checking this morning and I can get another resort for the 2/15-2/21dates just not AKL Savannah view..Jambo house has Savannah view but only in a one bedroom do you want to try another resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter