• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

325 AKV Points for rent/transfer $17 per point must be used by 7/31/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have 325 points to use at any of the DVC resorts that must be used by 7/31/2022. $17 a point to be paid through Venmo or PayPal (buyer pay's fee's). I'll drop to $16 a point if you use all 325. I listed my vacation week on here last year and the transaction went smoothly. If you are interested please PM me with your preferred resort and dates that you are interested in and I will let you know what the availability is. Thanks!
HI! Sending a PM! Thank you!! :tinker:

I still have 34 points available and there is still availability at a few resorts the night of July 4th.

Some options are:
SSR - Studio, 1BR and 2BR
OKW - 1BR and 2BR
AKV (Kidani) - 2BR
Copper Creek - 1BR

July 16th, One night for 2A , 2k any resort really?
Hello, thanks for your interest again. Yes, there is a deluxe studio with a preferred view available at Saratoga Springs for 19 points. Check in would be July 16th check out would be July 17th.

Sending a pm
Edit. Apparently I do not know how to send a PM. But I am looking to see if you have 48 points to transfer to my DVC account.

Last edited:
Sending a pm
Edit. Apparently I do not know how to send a PM. But I am looking to see if you have 48 points to transfer to my DVC account.
Hello - You have to have at least 10 posts to PM. Unfortunately I only have 34 points and I don’t believe I can transfer them to a different account.

Hello!

I am interested in a standard studio at bay lake tower 7/30. I believe it is 19 points! Thanks!

Hello!

I am interested in a standard studio at bay lake tower 7/30. I believe it is 19 points! Thanks!
Thanks for the interest. Unfortunately, the cheapest option available is a 1 Bedroom at Old Key West for 27 points.

There is still a 1 Bedroom Villa for the night of July 4th available at Saratoga, Old Key West, and Copper Creek! Most of the days following the 4th are open at those resorts as well if you wanted to extend your trip beyond the 4th.

It looks like as of now all the points have been rented out. If anything changes I will updated the post. Thank you to everyone who inquired and rented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter