325 Boardwalk Points for rent/transfer $18 per point must be used by 5/31/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

caledonia

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
I have 325 Boardwalk points for rent/transfer to be used by 05/31/22 at $18 per point.
Can be used at any resort.

I am looking for Beach Club or Boardwalk for 5 days in July. Flexible with dates. Thinking July 13-18 or July 18-23. Need a studio for 5. Thanks so much!

Hi
I am looking for Beach Club or Boardwalk for 5 days in July. Flexible with dates. Thinking July 13-18 or July 18-23. Need a studio for 5. Thanks so much!
Hi both BW and BC each have only 1 night available for your dates.Other resorts including Saratoga S,Old Key Bay Lake and Animal Kingdom have availability.
Hope that helps

Hi

Hi both BW and BC each have only 1 night available for your dates.Other resorts including Saratoga S,Old Key Bay Lake and Animal Kingdom have availability.
Hope that helps
Thank you! I will have to go look at their room choices and points.

Sending a PM about Nov Availability, if you will have points available

Hi checked best availability is at OKW for 2 nights from 3/31 in 1 bed villa hope that helps

Hi! Fellow DVC member but already used my 2022 points!

I need 148 points for 5/25-5/29:
Saratoga Springs, 2 Bedroom Standard View
5 guests

I checked and availability is there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter