• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

325 points at $13 per pt, Saratoga/Wilderness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you happen to have 1-3 nights already booked that you need to rent out (because someone cannot make the trip any longer? April 7-9 or can do just one or two nights.

Sorry I don't have any pre booked dates.

Looking for March 29 or March 30 2016 check in for 3-4 nights
Studio or one bedroom. Prefer monorail resort, but any is fine if available.

Only availability I find is Saratoga for a 2 bedroom or a 3 bedroom.

Hi,
Looking for 15 days in Grand Floridian, 4 people in a Studio.
January 2017..

Thanks..

Hi,
Looking for 15 days in Grand Floridian, 4 people in a Studio.
January 2017..

Thanks..

That's too far out for me to book at a non home resort. You would need to find an owner at the Grand Floridian.

Hot your email, it didn't included dates but now that I've seen this post I will check dates and get back to you. Thanks

Those 4 nights are not available together in a 2 bedroom in any of those 3 resorts. I found 1 or 2 nights but not all 4.

I did find something that's kind of cool that you might be interested in available for all 4 nights. There is a 2 bedroom Treehouse villa available at Saratoga Springs for 164 points.

325+/- points available to rent immediately at $13 per point. :smickey:
Home resorts are Saratoga Springs and Wilderness Lodge but I am able to book at any of the other Disney Vacation Club Resorts. I have rented several times in these boards in the last few years and have references available if needed, I also utilize a contract for your protection. Please PM or email if interested. tpclady1@gmail.com :thumbsup2
Emailing you now!

Those 4 nights are not available together in a 2 bedroom in any of those 3 resorts. I found 1 or 2 nights but not all 4.

I did find something that's kind of cool that you might be interested in available for all 4 nights. There is a 2 bedroom Treehouse villa available at Saratoga Springs for 164 points.

If you can tell me what 2 nights you do have available I will take that

Hi, I was wondering what studios were available for 10/20-10/25? I would prefer the Polynesian.

Interested in a Studio 11/26 - 12/3, I do have a small amount of flexibility with dates. Prefer WL, but open to others such as SS etc.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter