• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

332 Days and counting!!!!

wecroozin

Mouseketeer
:cool1: WOOHOO!!!! Just finalized our ressies for our 10th wedding anniversary to be spent....where else but "THE WORLD" December 9th through the 16th 2006. We recently came back from our first Disney cruise and already we can't wait for a trip back to the parks. Hooray for me!!!!

The wife is gonna be soooo happy when I tell her. :flower3: :hug: There ain't no way I can keep it a secret that long darnit. The bonus is it's during their holiday season. We will get to experience all the fabulous "Disneyfied" Christmas shows and decorations!

Just can't get enough Disney. Wish we lived there. Can you lease a condo in the castle? LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter