$345 million vs $900 million

After I bought a house a Golden Oaks, a Club 33 membership, a house for my daughter's family, and paid for my kids and grandkids education, I have no idea what I would do with that money. Probably set up a scholarship program for military kids and hire a damn good accountant.

I would also be so happy like PPs with just $1 million. It's just enough for us to firm up things like buy a home, retirement boost, help kids with college, cut back on work some, and still have a normal life since we're already debt free.

I'm going to request them in single, unmarked $1 bills and stuff them in my mattress
One billion singles equal 44,144 cubic feet. A king mattress has an approximate volume of 42 cubic feet (using one foot as the height.) You would need over 1,040 mattresses to contain all the bills :D. Now, if you converted it all to hundreds, you could fit it all in only ten kings and a full - or just keep the overage as pocket money.

well, I'll find out in less than an hour if I won! Then I'll decide if I need to get up for work in the morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter