• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

!!!!!!!

Tiggerlover91

DIS Veteran
I'm up to $170 in my savings jar for my New Orleans trip!!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth: :crazy: The hotel room for 2 nights is paid for...one of our tickets for our package is also paid for. I only need about $20 more dollars and the other ticket will be paid for too. I'm going to work on garage parking next...the Days Inn where we're staying charges like $13 a day for parking your car. I'm okay with that knowing that my car is safer in their garage than on the street somewhere. That's gonna cost $39 and I should have that taken care of along with the ticket by the end of this month. :smooth: :p

As far as money for food goes, we're just gonna use DH's debit/credit card. The money I'm saving I'm going to turn into Traveller's Cheques and pay the for the hotel, parking, and tickets with those. I think $300 budget for food is plenty for New Orleans. Considering, we're only there for 2 nights and dinners will be more expensive than lunches and breakfast, I think we're gonna be just fine, don't you think so? I know on two days for sure we'll be eating at the Aquarium and the Zoo, so that shouldn't be too bad for lunch.

I AM SO EXCITED!!! MORE EXCITED THAN I WAS ABOUT OUR DISNEY TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

My helmet came on Friday and DH and I are going bike riding today. I'm nervous as I haven't ridden on a bike in a loooooooooooong time, but I'm quite excited. A friend is working on my car fixing the two back windows that won't roll down, so it was very cool my helmet came when it did. Actually, the windows do roll down, but once they're down, they're stuck!! :mad: :eek: Volkswagon wanted over $300 to fix each window....NOT!!!! This friend is charging less than half of that! :jester:

Well, just wanted to share some more good news with you guys. Talk to you guys soon!

~~~Denise :wave: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter