350 OKW Points For Rent @ $16 pp. Same Points as Others, Good at any resort!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OKW_Family

Mouseketeer
Currently have 350 OKW points for rent or transfer. We have been DVC members since 1997 and have rented many times on DISboards, use a contract to protect both parties, and can provide references. If you ask the many new friends I have made on this board by renting points, they will tell you I make this process very easy and organized. Please provide details regarding the desired resort, check-in and check-out dates of your stay, and type of accommodations. Will request guest details after confirming availability. Payment is via Paypal plus any fees, if applicable. Note: If you are not familiar with PayPal, I can advise on how they allow transferring payment without fees.

For those new to this, all the points on this board are mostly the same when your reservation dates are within 7 months. Doesn't matter if points are listed as Boardwalk, Riviera, or Old Key West, they all can be used the same way. Don't be fooled into using more expensive points!

Hello,

We are looking for a 1 bedroom at OKW 12/17 check in and 12/24 check out. The reservation would be for 2 adults, 2 kids ages 9 and 14.

Hello!
We have rented at once before 11 months out for OKW but are interested in boardwalk this time around. Dates are January 10th-16th 2022. Is this to far out to book? Thank you!

Looking for a studio BCV, BWV, Poly, or Riviera for 2 adults 3/2/2021-3/5/2021 Thank you in advance for checking availability

Hello,

We are looking for a 1 bedroom at OKW 12/17 check in and 12/24 check out. The reservation would be for 2 adults, 2 kids ages 9 and 14.

I see availability for those dates. If interested send me a PM. You will need to get to 10 to do that. At the top of this board are instructions on how to get there easily..

Looking for a studio BCV, BWV, Poly, or Riviera for 2 adults 3/2/2021-3/5/2021 Thank you in advance for checking availability

I see availability at Poly. Send me a PM. If interested send me a PM. You will need to get to 10 to do that. At the top of this board are instructions on how to get there easily.

Good morning! We have a visit June 16-21 planned and our travel party may be larger than I thought. We have six total. This is what we would need and please let me know the availability and pricing:

One value or standard 2 br lockoff for four guests, and another studio same view for the other two. Do you show anything on your end? Thank you!

OKW_Family,

Looking to stay at either Old Key West or Saratoga Springs from April 12th to 16th.

A studio would be fine; I think it is around 56 pts but let me know if I am wrong.

Thanks,

Looking for an OKW two bedroom (has to have the single sleeper chair in the living room). June 16-21.

Hi looking for a 2 bedroom on 4/18 - 4/23 at Board Walk, Beach Club or any Wilderness Lodge. Thanks!

Hello! We are current DVC members looking for 76 - 84 points to have transferred for use in May of this year. Do you still have these available? Looking to purchase ASAP! Thank you :)

Last edited:
Hello! We are current DVC members looking for 76 - 84 points to have transferred for use in May of this year. Do you still have these available? Looking to purchase ASAP! Thank you :)
Sorry but have already done a transfer for this year. As u r probably already aware DVC rules only permit one per year. Best of luck.

Hi, looking for a BCV studio for 7 nights starting between Jun 4-6. Two adults and one 14 y.o. Thanks!

Hi, I was wondering is there are any studios available 6/4/21-6/6/21. We’d most prefer the Polynesian, Bay Lake Tower, or Animal Kingdom. It’s for 2 adults and a 15 year old. Thank you!

We are looking for a week stay, least expensive resort preferably - in date range of 3/10-18 or 3/29-4/8. Thinking BWV since that is the least points? If I'm not correct on that, please check other resorts! 2 adults, 3 children (17, 12 & 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter