• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

358 Dvc points for rent $15.00 pp BLT, SSR, BCV points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi!

Looking for a studio for my family of five, so the following would work:

BRV
Poly
BWV
BCV
GFV

Dates: August 26 - September 2 or September 2 - September 9

Thanks! :)

Curious if you had any points left.... Looking for BCV 2 bedroom villa for two nights either 4/13 - 4/15 or 4/12 - 4/14 Thanks in advance

Looking for:

1. Check-in: 9/27/17
2. Check-out: 10/3/17
3. Room type: Studio or 2 bedrooms (if only 2 of us go I will want a studio, but if 4 of us go, which is more likely, I would prefer to get a 2 bedroom vs. a 1 bed that way everyone has an actual bed)
4. DVC location: Any WDW availability

Would you be willing to add a Disney Dining Plan as well? Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi I'm looking for 75+ points at BLT but would prefer a transfer of possible so I can combine with my own BLT points to make the booking. Can you help?

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

Full Availability
View Availability Calendarfor
2-Bedroom Villa Standard
Standard View (Sleeps up to 8)
Sep 27, 2017 - Oct 3, 2017
194 Vacation Points

Looking for:

1. Check-in: 9/27/17
2. Check-out: 10/3/17
3. Room type: Studio or 2 bedrooms (if only 2 of us go I will want a studio, but if 4 of us go, which is more likely, I would prefer to get a 2 bedroom vs. a 1 bed that way everyone has an actual bed)
4. DVC location: Any WDW availability

Would you be willing to add a Disney Dining Plan as well? Thanks!

Disney's Old Key West Resort

Full Availability
View Availability Calendarfor
2-Bedroom Villa
Standard View (Sleeps up to 9)
Sep 27, 2017 - Oct 3, 2017
194 Vacation Points

Hello!
I would like to know if studio at BCV for 4/12/18-4/20/18 would be available? if so, how many points. Thank you!
Shelly

We are looking for a studio Sept 6-10th flexible on location and AKL SV 13-16th. Thanks.

Hello!

Is a Deluxe Studio available for the nights of 12/13-12/17? I prefer Animal Kingdom, but I am open to other resorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter