360 degree foot torture

Michael623

WDW 40 trips, DL 12 trips, DLP 2 trips
Don't you think if they put swivel stools in the 360 movies it would be a whole lot more pleasureable? What other ideas do you have to make them less of a pain on the feet?

Yeah - who thought of that concept! Yikees! I much prefer the sit-down shows.

i hear ya, dh and i don't even bother going on those rides/shows if you have to stand... our feet bother us enough walking around all day. i agress, chairs would be great!!

Maybe swivel chairs would be unsafe, but what about benches? They are cheap to build and easy to install and would make a huge difference to the theatre. We don't go and see most of the 360 movies either, who wants to stand for 20 minutes? I couldn't imagine holding a baby or small child during the movie either. Talk about back ache!!::yes::

Kristaprincess:

I can see all the spinning kids now! No thanks. We always hit these "stand up things" early in the day, while we are fresh.

I don't know if it's because I'm standing, but I get dizzy in those things. Wierd, because I never get dizzy on anything else. I rode MS looking sideways at my DD the whole time (or at least the side of her restraint, lol!) and my Dad (who is 60) spun me and the two DDs so fast on the Teacups when we got off, our eyes were going from side to side for almost a minute and yet I can't watch a 360 movie. Go figure!!:crazy:
Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter