365....Disney Magic March 3rd 2016

dawne98

DIS Veteran
Hi it's me again Dawne98 :yay:
:welcome: to another Per Trip Report
I have found no better way to get over one trip from Disney is to work on the next one right away. After we got home from our Wonderful Wonder curies we booked our next one.
Next year on the Magic out of Port Canaveral the 1st weekend in March. It's just a 3 day with 1st stop at Castaway Cay and the next day is a sea day.
The Dream was our 1st cruise a 3 day one day in Nassau one day on Castaway cay. The last one the Wonder out of Miami was a 4 day 1st day at Castaway cay day 2 in Nassau day 3 in Key West.
I am looking forward to a sea day to enjoy Palo for Brunch and to get in to the spa :)
This also is going to be the last time for my teen to enjoy the teen club....I hope on the cruise my little one is going to try the kids club....

OK the family
ME AKA Mommy MOM and wife
My husband Vernard
Tori my going to be 17 year old
Maddie my little one she'll be 8 years old when we go on the Magic

my happy family from our last trip our day in Key West

The last trip was 8 of my family (mom, dad, sister and brother in law are not going on this trip)
photo of the big happy family

This one is a make up or redo from my husband.... you'll know why if you go and read my trip report .... (sorry I don't know how to put the link up)

Why the Magic?
We live in Miami FL, South Miami and it was great to sail out of the Port of Miami... I was hoping to be able to do that again but the Magic is not going to be in Miami until March and we really wanted to wait until then to go again. I also am trying to sail all 4 ships and by going on the Magic I'll only have one more to go! The Fantasy!

I couldn't wait to being my 2nd per trip report.... I think I am doing this more for me then anything, as I was going over my last one our family had a lot going on..... this year as of now not too much, but you never know what could happen....

365 days from tonight we'll be at Coco Beach the night before our Magic cruise.....
until next month.... keep :fish: and enjoy you day........

It's crazy how one word can change your life.....
A week after I started my Pre-TR my husband had a doctor appointment I had to work so he was going to this appointment alone..... as I was at work I got worried because my dad called and told me he still has not gotten a call to pick my husband up from his appointment.... after almost 3 hours my husband was home and I was getting off work.... I got home I asked him how it went and he hands me a paper and points to two words
cancer

what? I didn't have words to say anything and at the same time I am looking at my husband our daughters are walking in the door....
That night was a long night of talking and me on the web looking at anything and everything to do with it.... ( we are newlyweds how could this be happening was all I could think about.....)
a little back story
my husband and I went to high school together but didn't date until I got out of high school.... it was just over a year that we dated and then our lives moved on... I moved to NY and he went in the US Marine corps.... during the years he would look me up ( to see how I was doing).... then two and 1/2 years ago we got together while he was living in Las Vegas and we fall in love and in Dec of last year on
12-13-14 in Las Vegas we said "I DO!".... the last two years have been the best and I can't wait to have many more with him!

Today is his appointment to hear the "game plan."

MORE on our life:

A week before we knew about my husband health the home we have been living sold .... at 1st my little family was going to stay in Miami and my parents where going to move.... but after that doctor appointment my parents asked if we could really be able to make it on our own in MIA? So after my husband and I talked we told them we could but it was going to be hard..... so they said for us to just move with them....
NOW..... We are all moving from Miami FL to Deland FL.... a few good things about this move is
The great thing about the move is with my job I can get a transfer! So I talked with my DM and he told me " anything you need to just ask"
1. closer to more family
2. closer to Walt Disney world (about 1 hour away)
3. closer to Port Canaveral ( about a 1 and 1/2 away)
4. Kennedy space center ( my husband can't wait to go)
5. the beach :)

About my Tori my teen:

During the school year Tori made superior in District for drama so she was able to go to state along with 5 others from her school.
So our spring break was in Tampa for the FL Thespians state festival.... she had a great time ( I was the chaperon for the girls). Lets just say I had fun but OMG I am so thankful I don't have two teens girls at the same time lol She also did great at her 1st time at state she got SUPERIOR!

About my Maddie:

She rides hunter jumper and one day when over at the barn ( we live right next to the barn) Monday-Friday when done with school she'll go right over to hung out and help. Then she'll ride.... so I was at work and Tori and Maddie where at the bran and I get a called that Maddie had a bad fall off the horse.... her face by her right lip was bad like a real bad rug burn.... and but she was alright the next day right back on the horse... she told me your not a horse rider until you fall off a horse 20 times lol
This is the one thing that makes me sad about our move.... that she's not going to be able to just walk over to the barn and hung out.

what have I done for our Disney curise?
we have looked online to see all the fun things we can do on the sea day:)
lets just SPA.... that's where my husband and I are going to be and we hope to get into Palo for brunch. When we went on the Wonder we really enjoyed the food at Palo for dinner. After looking at all the photo's of the food for brunch I can't wait:)

OK so that's what's happen in the last month
Until next time have a great one!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter