37 BCV pts for rent—can be used at any DVC resort before 2/28/22– @ $13 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have several one and two bedrooms available. Please PM me so we can start the process.

I can not PM you. Will you message me first please? Experienced renter and owner, but I used to use *********** so I am new here

I can not PM you. Will you message me first please? Experienced renter and owner, but I used to use *********** so I am new here
There’s no mechanism for me to do that—I can’t message you. I’m so sorry.

There’s no mechanism for me to do that—I can’t message you. I’m so sorry.

I am trying to get my 10 posts in, but I keep getting one hour timeouts, so it's taking a while. I meant will you please PM me first to get things moving? I will PM you as soon as I get my last two posts in. Fingers crossed!

Hi! I can’t PM yet. I am looking to book one bedroom Savanah view Animal Kingdom for 9/3 for one (possible 9/4 as well). 3 adults and 1 child

Hi! I can’t PM yet. I am looking to book one bedroom Savanah view Animal Kingdom for 9/3 for one (possible 9/4 as well). 3 adults and 1 child
I have your one bedroom Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas Kidani Savanna view. I can’t send you a PM since I don’t have a way to do so. I’m sorry.

I have 625 37 points available for rent at $13 per point + 3.3% PayPal fees. I’ve been renting my points out for 25 years. These points can be used at ANY Disney Vacation Club resort

I'm looking to rent 29 points for 9/4-9/6 at BCV (Hearing Accessible) Studio.

Hello, Is there anything available 9/10 for 1 night for 3 adults and 2 children? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter