370 DVC points to Rent / Transfer BLT / SSR, starting at $19 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracula

Not so scary
DVC Gold
Experienced DVC member with more points than we can use next year, I am looking to rent or transfer points, as follows:
  • 330 Bay Lake Tower (BLT) points in the June 2023 use year - can transfer - $20/point
  • 40 Saratoga Springs (SSR) points in the June 2023 use year - can transfer - $19/point
These points can be used at the home resort for bookings up to 11 months ahead, and at all other DVC resorts up to 7 months ahead. I am happy to check availability for you. If more points are needed for a larger reservation, I am also happy to borrow points from a future use year.

I am using a standard rental agreement and offer a payment plan. Payment is accepted via PayPal friends and family or Venmo.

Last edited:
Experienced DVC member with more points than we can use next year, I am looking to rent or transfer points, as follows:
  • 240 Polynesian (PVB) points in the December 2022 use year - $21/point
  • 330 Polynesian (PVB) points in the February 2023 use year - $21/point
  • 440 Grand Floridian (VGF) points in the April 2023 use year - can transfer - $20/point
  • 330 Bay Lake Tower (BLT) points in the June 2023 use year - can transfer - $20/point
  • 100 Saratoga Springs (SSR) points in the June 2023 use year - can transfer - $19/point
These points can be used at the home resort for bookings up to 11 months ahead, and at all other DVC resorts up to 7 months ahead. I am happy to check availability for you. If more points are needed for a large reservation, I am also happy to borrow points from a future use year.

I am using a standard rental agreement and offer a payment plan. Payment is accepted via PayPal friends and family

Do you still have availability for the Poly in August/September?

Not sure how use year works but are your vgf points able to be used November 2023? Thank you
Yes, definitely.

The use year is the month the points become available, but through banking or borrowing the points can be used before or after. November 2023 is a great time to book, because 11 months ahead there is great availability.

Hi! Do you have Poly available for 2/11-2/16/23? If only partial dates are available, I am open to split stays. Also open to other resorts depending on what is available including Beach Club, Riviera, BLT, GF, Copper Creek, Yacht Club. Studio or 1 bedroom. Thank you for checking.

Hi! Do you have Poly available for 2/11-2/16/23? If only partial dates are available, I am open to split stays. Also open to other resorts depending on what is available including Beach Club, Riviera, BLT, GF, Copper Creek, Yacht Club. Studio or 1 bedroom. Thank you for checking.
There is some availability for a split stay, but to get you booked we should exchange private messages and you are not yet set up. Please follow the instructions on the top of the Rental board to get set up for PM, and we’ll get you booked tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter