• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

389 SSR/AKL points for rent $11per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

moredisneyplease

Working towards more DVC!
I have 389 points for rent at $11 a point. 189 can be transferred but i have to make the ressies for the other 200 (banked from last year).

Send a PM if you are interested in additional information

Hi we are interested in a studio at the villas at Wilderness Lodge checking in on April 19th departing on April the 26th. Thank you!

Would this work for the Aulani from Feb 19-26 (1 wk) 2012 (dates flexible within a few days)? Standard view room (approx 130 pts).

Hello,
I am interested in a one bedroom at Saratoga Springs for March 24 - March - March 31st - 8 nights.
Thank you.

Not sure if you have anything left but I just PM'd you regarding a value studio at AKL from 2/11-2/18/11 (81 points). Thanks!

Hello,

We are trying to find a rental for Nov 11-12, 2011. Do you still have points available? We'd like to find a 2 BR at BCV, BWV,SSR, OKW.

I have 389 points for rent at $11 a point. 189 can be transferred but i have to make the ressies for the other 200 (banked from last year).

Send a PM if you are interested in additional information

Going August 9th-21st. Interested in AKL, please let me know if you have anything available. Thank you, Joanne

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter