39 and a half years to go......

NeedaDisneyFix

Earning My Ears
but I get to go to Disney before then, Thank goodness!!!!!

Hi!!!! :tongue:, and welcome to my , PTR, well my first official PTR, since the last time I was in Disney my littles were 9 and 7, and I planned that trip with just my wits. This time however, I am taking my fiance!, without kids, where we "think" we want to have a ceremony, but we aren't telling anyone, lol.

So, since this will not happen until Feb of 2016, and we all know that Disney planning must come before everything else, I will be asking you wonderfully experience folks where and what I should do with a first timer!!!!

My thought is Feb 24th to March 1st at Boardwalk. Since this is a adult trip, I am looking to really enjoy as much of the World as I can. There are a few obstacles, one being our opposite work schedule. I am an Interpreter for the Deaf and work for a local school district, so my hours are your typical M-F 8 to 4, I also go to school full time. Eddie, works overnights as a Tech for an international computer company, so his hours are 7 pm to 7 am. I am sure there will be a day or two when I will have the day to explore on my own. We will make accomodations as we go. The other is Eddie is visually impaired. Not a huge problem per se, but one that I am still working on getting used to. He has basically said, " I am the tourist, let's tour Disney" meaning, whatever I want to do, let's do.

I will need to find the pics from my last trip to Disney and post them here later on.

Thanks for reading!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter