• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

39 Points Still Available For Rent SSR $18/pp Through 8/31/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you have any points for rent? I’m looking for July 20-26, 2022. A studio with a standard view at Aulani. Thanks

Hi! We are looking for BLT 1 or 2 BR for 5 nights during last half of July. Cheapest available. (I understand there was one available starting 7/19) . . .May add nights (either additional nights at BLT or at AK or other)

Hello looking for 06/24/22-07/05/22 1 adult 2 childen, thinking a studio/ deluxe studio or possibly a 1bdr, at OKW, SS, Contemporary, open to others. Just want to make sure the room has a murphy bed or two queens, the kids will not sleep on a fold out couch.

Hello looking for 06/24/22-07/05/22 1 adult 2 childen, thinking a studio/ deluxe studio or possibly a 1bdr, at OKW, SS, Contemporary, open to others. Just want to make sure the room has a murphy bed or two queens, the kids will not sleep on a fold out couch.
Hi. There is availability but I cannot message you. Please look at the link below. Reach back out to me when you are all set.
Thanks
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter