390 Points Available for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cpfjd

I have up to 396 points for rent for $10.00 per point, which must be used before May 31, 2004. Home resort is Old Key West, so the home resort preference window will be available.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Chris

I may need to have 175 points transfered into my account. If you can do this I may be interested in renting from you. Thanks Dwight

Originally posted by cpfjd
I have up to 396 points for rent for $10.00 per point, which must be used before May 31, 2004. Home resort is Old Key West, so the home resort preference window will be available.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Chris

Hi Chris! Looking to rent 210 points in Jan 2004 for 2 bed at Boardwalk or Beach club. Or please tell me a little about your home resort, is that less points for that time. If you still have available, please let me know. You can email or post. Thank you so much, Sandy

I would like to make a Walt Disney World Villa Wilderness Lodge sixty (60) point reservation-rental request for five (5) nights (12-points each night) from Sunday, December 7, 2003 until Thursday, December 11, 2003.

I'll be staying offsite before then, but I just have to experience the christmas holiday decorations in the WDW Wilderness Lodge and just enjoy sitting in their lobby. I especially like to walk through the front entrance and seeing that huge 4-5 story christmas tree at night, or sitting on the leather chair in front of the fireplace above the lobby entrance, or the main fireplace. Or eating at the Whispering Cafe and sitting near their own fireplace and facing the lobby and people watching. So many things to do. I've never visited the Villa Wilderness Lodge.

My email is RaySharpton2@webtv.net or you could pm me using the icon below my signature.

I can imagine that any Disney Vacation Club owner may be concerned renting to a stranger and fearing the risk of not getting their money after making a reservation. There are several DIS Moderators on the DISBoards and many other DISers that would be glad to act as a reference for me.

Thank you in advance, Ray Sharpton :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter