395 days of planning all lead up to this! Sept/Oct 2012

Oh lordy.....so I'm definitely the queen of the PTR but a major fail (jester) at the TR! LOL!

I will eventually try and finish this!

BUT,

I have a new trip booked for this January! Jan 6-15th! We're planning to stay at POR again but this time I've asked for a standard view in Alligator Bayou so that we get one of those banquette beds! Will be a perfect way to get my boys not to fight all night long! pixiedust:

So far I've made my ADRs (most of them) and decided what park for each day we're there!

JANUARY

6th
Arrival Day
'OHana Restaurant - Supper@7:05pm

7th
MK DAY
BE OUR GUEST RESTAURANT SUPPER - @5:10pm

8th
EPCOT DAY
Le Cellier @6pm

9th
HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS DAY

10th
MK DAY
Chef Mickey's @ 5:30pm - Supper

11th
ANIMAL KINGDOM DAY
Tusker House Donald Safari Breakfast @8am

12th
MK DAY
Crystal Palace @ 8:10am

13th
HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS DAY
Sci-fi Dine In Theatre @ 6pm

14th
MK DAY
BE OUR GUEST RESTAURANT - SUPPER @6PM

15th
DEPARTURE DAY

I just booked and paid for our flights! UGH So expensive!! $2988 for 4 round trip flights with West Jet. I picked West Jet because they are the ONLY airline from Winnipeg that does a direct flight. It wasn't so bad making a connection last time because my parents were with us to help...but this time it will just be me and the kids!

This trip is a SURPRISE for my youngest 2. My oldest will be in grade 11 and wanted to know when we were going so he can work ahead. He's promised not to say anything to his brother and sister. I'm still trying to figure out how to announce the surprise to them! One idea was renting a limo and picking them up from SCHOOL! Our flight is at 2 in the afternoon so this would be perfect! I will be taking a video of however I decide to tell them! :wizard:

Whoah! We are traveling from Winnipeg in January as well and currently stalking WJ direct flights. You should have held off. There will be a seat sale and you could have got them for much less than that! I've never paid more than $1900 for 4 of them.

Hi! Excited for you to have another trip booked... our vacations will overlap again! :goodvibes I am running the WDW Half Marathon, so will be in the World from January 9-14th... my first ever long distance run, so equally excited and nervous hehe.

Your ADRs look great - we went to Be Our Guest in June and it was fantastic!

Emma princess: x

Whoah! We are traveling from Winnipeg in January as well and currently stalking WJ direct flights. You should have held off. There will be a seat sale and you could have got them for much less than that! I've never paid more than $1900 for 4 of them.

Ah well. Can't do anything about it now.

Hi! Excited for you to have another trip booked... our vacations will overlap again! :goodvibes I am running the WDW Half Marathon, so will be in the World from January 9-14th... my first ever long distance run, so equally excited and nervous hehe.

Your ADRs look great - we went to Be Our Guest in June and it was fantastic!

Emma princess: x

Thanks! :) I'm so excited!!! I caught the trip planning bug for sure! That's really cool that our trips overlap again! My friend Melissa is going to be there running in the marathon too!

Just in case you want to overlap again (lol) I'm planning another trip for October 2015 for a 7 day cruise on the Fantasy for my oldest sons 18th birthday!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter