399 points avail. 146 points for rent @ $12.50 a point. Use by Nov. 30, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldwest

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Hello, I am looking to rent/transfer my 146 points @ $12.50 a point. I would need to make a reservation for you before Nov. 30, 2015. These points are borrowed, so I do not think I can transfer them. My home resort is Old Key West. (Missed Boardwalk by one month) :earsboy: I also have 295 points for $13.00 a point. These points can be used next year.

Please respond if you have an interest. Thanks so much! donwest2@comcast.net

Donald

Last edited:
I am looking for 40 pts for BLT Magic Kingdom view or Boardwalk preferred view, Dec 1 & 2, 2015.

I am looking for 40 pts for BLT Magic Kingdom view or Boardwalk preferred view, Dec 1 & 2, 2015.
Hello, I see Saratoga as the only resort that has all of your days.

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Downtown Disney Area
Best Availability:
Did you want me to make the reservation?

Thanks

Donald
Looking for any studio july 11 to the 18 for 2 adults and a 12 yr old

i am looking for boardwalk for Oct 29-Nov third. Do you know if it is available or how many points? What is available on those dates?

Hello, I am looking to rent my 375 points @ $13 a point. My home resort is Old Key West. (Missed Boardwalk by one month) :earsboy:

Please respond if you have an interest. Thanks so much!

Donald
Any way we can get two 2-bedroom villas at beachclub July 12-July 17?

i am looking for boardwalk for Oct 29-Nov third. Do you know if it is available or how many points? What is available on those dates?
Hello, Seems like the only complete availability is for the Old Key West and Saratoga. Boardwalk was only available for 2 days only. What type of room were you looking for?

Any way we can get two 2-bedroom villas at beachclub July 12-July 17?

I only see partial availability. The 12,13 and 16 seems not to be available. The Old Key West and the Saratoga Springs has complete availability. Are you interested in either one of those resorts?

Donald

Hello, Seems like the only complete availability is for the Old Key West and Saratoga. Boardwalk was only available for 2 days only. What type of room were you looking for?
You can quote us for the studio on the Old Key West.
We were looking for a studio. For the boardwalk the standard studio or preferred. We have alternate dates of Sept 18-22nd. Can you check Boardwalk, or Beach Club/Wilderness?

You can quote us for the studio on the Old Key West.
We were looking for a studio. For the boardwalk the standard studio or preferred. We have alternate dates of Sept 18-22nd. Can you check Boardwalk, or Beach Club/Wilderness?

Hello, I only saw
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Disney's Animal Kingdom Area
Best Availability:
Old Key West for Oct. 29 to Nov 3rd I am now showing it is not available on Oct. 31 and Nov.1 the available days are 58 points.

Strange how the Old Key West dates suddenly are not available.

Hi I am needing a studio for 6/21/2015-6/24/2015 preferably at AKL, BWV, BCV, OKW, or SSR can you please let me know if you have availability on those. Thank you

Any availability for 11/8-11/14? Ideally I am looking for 2 bedrooms.

Availability in:

Disney's Old Key West Resort
Downtown Disney Area
Best Availability:
Downtown Disney Area
Best Availability:
Would you like for me to reserve either one?

Thanks

Donald

Hi, I am interested in renting points for the alauni resort August 4 through August 11. Hotel room or studio. Thanks

Hi I am needing a studio for 6/21/2015-6/24/2015 preferably at AKL, BWV, BCV, OKW, or SSR can you please let me know if you have availability on those. Thank you
Hello,

Seems to have availability in:

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Disney's Animal Kingdom Area
Best Availability: •Deluxe Studio - Savanna View (57 Vacation Points)

Disney's BoardWalk Villas
Epcot Area
Best Availability: •Deluxe Studio - Garden or Pool View (54 Vacation Points)

Disney's Old Key West Resort
Downtown Disney Area
Best Availability: •Deluxe Studio (42 Vacation Points)

Downtown Disney Area
Best Availability:
The availability goes very quickly, let me know which one you like. Multiply $13 by the amount of points. (Note: 6/24 you are checking out. Correct?)

donald@crjewelers.com or donwest2@comcast.net for paypal

Thanks

Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter