399 points avail. 146 points for rent @ $12.50 a point. Use by Nov. 30, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! I'm just checking to see if there was any availability at Saratoga in the treehouses on either the weekend of Oct 23-25 or Oct 29- Nov 1.
Thanks!

Hi there. I'm looking to see if there are any studios available for just one night, August 16. AK value preferred, but would try anywhere. Thank you!!
Hello,

Yes. It is available. Would you like me to book it for you? Thanks Donald

upload_2015-6-5_23-21-45.png

I will discuss it with the bf today! Are there any other studios available that night for any lower point values as well?

Hello,

Seems to have availability in:

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Disney's Animal Kingdom Area
Best Availability: •Deluxe Studio - Savanna View (57 Vacation Points)

Disney's BoardWalk Villas
Epcot Area
Best Availability: •Deluxe Studio - Garden or Pool View (54 Vacation Points)

Disney's Old Key West Resort
Downtown Disney Area
Best Availability: •Deluxe Studio (42 Vacation Points)

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Downtown Disney Area
Best Availability:
The availability goes very quickly, let me know which one you like. Multiply $13 by the amount of points. (Note: 6/24 you are checking out. Correct?)

donald@crjewelers.com or donwest2@comcast.net for paypal

Thanks

Donald
Hello, Did you still have an interest in the Dis
TE="donaldwest, post: 53791944, member: 256866"]Hello, I see this available:
View attachment 100892
I am sure we can waitlist the other day and get it in a month or two. Your thoughts?
View attachment 100894
I would like to wait list BWV please![/QUOTE]

Hello, Sorry, I did not see your reply. Can you email me your phone to donwest2@comcast.net. I think we would have to call Disney to waitlist. Thanks Donald

Hello,

I see partial availability. You can wait-list the occupied days. I would think they would come through, but we can ask Disney reservations. Rooms go very quickly! Please let me know at the latest tomorrow. Thanks Donald donwest2@comcast.net
View attachment 100565
View attachment 100566
View attachment 100567
View attachment 100568
View attachment 100569
View attachment 100570
Hello, Did you have an interest? Availability might have changed, I can check again. Thanks Donald

Hi. Wondering if you still have points available. Looking for animal kingdom villa starting oct 9, 10, or 11 for 7 nights. Need price for studio or 1 bedroom. Thanks

Hi. Wondering if you still have points available. Looking for animal kingdom villa starting oct 9, 10, or 11 for 7 nights. Need price for studio or 1 bedroom. Thanks
Hello, Sorry for the delay. The only resort I see that has full availability on the dates you are looking for is :
upload_2015-6-7_23-45-18.png
Do you have an interest in staying there? Thanks Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter