3rd Trip in 1 Year & MIL's 1st Time!!!

My boys love pin trading! It's been a fun part of every trip for them.

Your movie nights are fantastic! You should write a book! Seriously...

I can't wait to do some pin trading! We are trying so many new things on this trip... that's why I love Disney so much, every trip is different. I would also love to write a book someday! Maybe when I have no future trips planned.. lol..

Just getting caught up on your updates. Your movie nights are awesome! My kids would really want you to be their mom. ;) We have "Disney movie night" every Friday, but not to the extent of yours. Can I hire you?:joker:

Your trip is in no time!!! And 14 ADR's sounds amazing!

lol... I will work for a free trip to Disney ;) The countdown has seemed to move so quick but since we hit the teens, it is DRAGGING! I'm completely ready for this trip to be here and we still have 16 days to go... seems like an eternity!

Oh my goodness!!! So many theme meals and So much FUN!!!! Your theme nights look GREAT - I got tired just looking at so many. LOL

I wish I had cool mugs like yours for our butterbeer and yours looked more foamy than mine. I wonder what I did differently that mine didn't have as much foam :confused3 Oh well, it was delicious anyway! I can't wait to have the real thing :bitelip:

Glad you were able to calm your DH down. I think my DH would have a fit if we didn't have LOTS of early mornings. LOL DD and I are the ones in the family that need to sleep in but for theme parks we somehow are magically able to wake up early! HAHA

lol... I go a bit overboard sometimes with the theme nights. Half of the time the kids won't even eat the food so I like to think it's more for me than them. I sit home all day babysitting so with nothing else to do, why not plan some movie nights.. lol.

The butterbeer was good but sooo sweet and full of "butter"... not something I could drink everyday.

DH always flips out once during each trip. I hope that was it. He is not a traveler and with his picky eating habits he gets nervous about not being able to eat enough.

Wow! Reading your posts I realized what a craptastic mom I am. lol Love all the movie nights/fun dinners you have done with your kiddos. I should be more creative.

Love love love the shirts! I think the orange ones are my fav.

:rotfl2: Thank you for the compliment and do not insult yourself. I think I'm half nuts to do what I do (so does everyone else in my family). I'm really excited to wear the shirts... even after the trip.

So I wish I had taken pics of everything before I wrapped them but alas, I did not. On our first trip I surprised the kids with presents almost everyday. It was nice that we didn't have to buy so much in the gift shops and ended up saving us a lot of money in the long run. I didn't get as much this time (since we're flying & not driving) but I did get a few items to "hold them over".

Before We Leave: Dominic will be getting a coloring book that I got from DVC & Lucy gets her Minnie ears :)

Our 1st MK Day: Both of the kids are getting Disney Whiteboards with markers & they'll each get some figurine play toys (Dominic will get Phineas & Ferb & Lucy is getting Silvermist)

After our Hollywood Studios Day Dominic is getting a light saber toy (since he'll be doing Jedi Training that day) and Lucy is getting some Tinkerbell jewelry stuff.

After Animal Kingdom Day they are both getting light up sticks. Dominic's will be a sword (perfect for our following day at Pirates League and Magic Kingdom) and Lucy will get a wand with a butterfly on it (perfect for BBB & Magic Kingdom).

After their "day off" they're going to get some more glowsticks for our last day at Epcot... great for Illuminations :)

When we get home I have a Beauty & the Beast snowglobe for Lucy (not bringing this along since all of the issues with flying and snowglobes :confused3) and Dominic is getting a Toy Story link toy set.

Everything was bought at Target during their 75% off sale or on clearance. I probably spent a total of $20 on everything when in reality, it's worth well over $100.

Yes, we are just a bit over a day away from WDW!!!

Watch for my trip report when we return... I promise it'll be a good one!

Can't wait to eat!!! and drink!!! and see the CASTLE!!!

All this time reading your PTR and I never relized how that we are going SO close together lol We leave tomorrow! But, we come back on wednesday :furious:

Have you started a trip report??? I sure hope your going to do one. Post the link here if you do so I don't miss it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter