4 18 Year old boys.. and a Senior trip to the WORLD!!

GeorgiaDawg7

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party fro
Hello DISers! Would anybody follow my trip report of my 3 friends and I? We are going to the world for our Senior high school trip, and my parents will join us as well! We have a pretty good itenerary planned out, and I will be posting it soon to get opinions from everyone of what I should tweak and all! I PROMISE you this will be a very interesting read! We didn't wanna go to the beach or anywhere to be around the "Party Scene" so we decided to relive our childhood at DISNEY!

Here's the Basics...
RESORT:Disney's All-Star Sports Resort
Length of Stay:May 21-27th

Meet the Cast....

ME: Adam Thornton
187145_516017495_6425083_n.jpg

Disney Experience: 18 times, (VET)
Disney Personality:Hardcore, rope drop til late night closing of EMH's, Disney Historian, Disney General, Disney fanatic- scares friends with obsession.
Interests: played football and baseball in HS- Now all about Golf, Hunting, Girls, and Georgia Football and Disney World.
Favorite Character:Peter Pan

Clint Jordan
38223_1239588529935_1835952107_459724_4343721_n.jpg

Disney Experience:ROOKIE, first trip!!!
Disney Personality:cannot wait to see childhood classics like Toy Story, and relive childhood memories.
Intersts:Played Soccer and Football in HS, Now- Girls, Hunting, farming, Golf
Favorite Disney Character:Woody

Ben Parten
182621_1579046556424_1243443391_31237824_4778007_n-1.jpg

Disney Experience:2 times
Disney Personality:Laidback, Go with flow- will be there rope drop, but not closing. He has stated.. "I just can't wait to spend my day touring World Showcase in Epcot."
Interests:played Football in HS, now- Politics, Reading, Golf, Girls, and Georgia football
Favorite Disney Character:Doc

Matt Vickery
206279_1908680486086_1514054465_2002566_2518011_n.jpg

Disney Experience:14 times
Disney Personality:Hardcore, my sidekick- not the same passion or as much knowledge of parks as me, but knows it like the back of his hand.
Interests:played baseball in HS now- BASEBALL- he is the clown of the group makes us all laugh
Favorite Disney Character:Goofy

MY PARENTS: Barry and Carole
100E1182.jpg

All you need to know about them is their WONDERFUL!! the best I could ask for, and the reason why I've had the passion and fortune of Disney World growing up.

*Hope everyone is familiar with the group, and is interested in following!:thumbsup2

Itinerary Rough Draft
May 21st:
3pm-Arrive at All-star Sports
3:30- Football game on football field, while waiting on check in.
415- 730-Swim, Explore, Eat at resort cafe,
745: Mini Golf WinterSummerland
9: Chill, swim, prepare for rope drop at MK
May 22nd
-Rope Drop MK
-Tomorrowland: Space Mountain, Buzz
-Fantasyland: Pooh, It's a Small World, FP Peter PanPhilhar Magic
-Lunch: Columbia Harbour House Send Runner for Splash Mt. FP's
-Liberty Square:Haunted Mansion
-Frontierland:Big Thunder Mountain, FP Splash
-3'oclock parade
-Snack of Dole Whip, Popcorn Etc.
-Pirates of the carribean, Jungle Cruise
-Back to Tomorrowland: get Space Mt. FP Carousel of Progress, TTA, Buzz, Laugh Floor, Space Mt FP
-Supper Cosmic Ray's Starlight cafe
- Do whatever til MSEP.
-EMH's TIL 2am possibly
May 23rd
-Typhoon Lagoon
-(2-3) more of party arriving.
-Epcot
-Supper:Sunshine Seasons
-Illuminations
May 24th
-Disney's Hollywood Studios
-FP Toy Story Midway Mania (1 person gathering FP's) while rest of party heads down sunset boulevard
-Standby: Rock N' Rollercoaster and TOT
-Great Movie Ride
-Toy Story Midway Mania FP
-Head to AK
-Expedition Everest

-pizzafarri late lunch
-Dinosaur
-Its tough to be a bug
-Festival of Lion king

-OPEN??
May 25th
-Epcot
-Test Track
-Mission Space

-Early Lunch: Electric Umbrella
-The Land Pavilion, FP- SOARIN'
-WS
-International Gateway DHS
-DHS
-(Whatever we can get in or get FP's For)
-FANTASMIC!

May 26th
-Same as May 22nd
-Sub Supper plans: CRYSTAL PALACE for Cosmic Ray's Starlight cafe
May 27th
- Head back north to the Peach state

Itinerary Key
Lime- ??? Questionable, still up in air- needs tweaking
Bold-Fast Pass
Red-Meals

I am IN!!! (hope it is okay that I am old enough to be your Mom).

Looks like fun and you don't have long to wait!

Your parents are obviously wonderful people to have raised such a great son! :goodvibes

I am IN!!! (hope it is okay that I am old enough to be your Mom).

Looks like fun and you don't have long to wait!

Your parents are obviously wonderful people to have raised such a great son! :goodvibes

Of course it is!! thank you for following along, were getting so excited! An thank you so much mam, that means alot. Once school starts slowing down a bit for me I'll get serious about this report!

I'm in! I think it's awesome y'all are going to WDW for your senior trip!! It makes me feel slightly old though! :rotfl2:
I'm sure you have finals and stuff, so good luck with all of that, and I am excited to read along as you count down to your trip!:cool1:

Of course it is!! thank you for following along, were getting so excited! An thank you so much mam, that means alot. Once school starts slowing down a bit for me I'll get serious about this report!

I am excited for you I LOVE your manners and I can't wait to read all about a Non-Partying senior trip!!! Simply Wonderful!! Good luck on exams and on a VERY exciting time in your life!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Cannot wait to see childhood classics like Toy Story

Ummm... this comment alone just aged me at least 10 years! :scared1: I did not think I was that old, but I guess I am older than I thought. I don't remember Toy Story from my childhood, but my son loves it! :rotfl::lmao::rotfl:

Ok, now that you have confirmed what an old lady I am, I just wanted to say that I hope you have a great trip, and I am looking forward to reading more about your plans!

I'm in! I work at UGA in Forestry and am surrounded by guys who sound just like you. It's so cute (yeah, I said it!) this time of year to hear the seniors in the hallways on their cellphones with job interviews . . . and then sometimes to hear them call their parents saying they've gotten a job offer. :goodvibes

But you're a HS senior, right? Dare I ask where you'll be attending in the fall? :laughing:

This is such an exciting time of life for you. The world is your oyster, in a way that it will probably not be again. Enjoy it to the fullest!

Can't wait to follow along with you and your F&F!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter