• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4 day single park (non-hopper) pass - can one go to the same park more than one day

seema

Mouseketeer
Let us say I have a 4 day single park (non-hopper) ticket.

I have 2 questions:

a) can I go to the same park on more than one day? or do I have to go to each of the 4 parks for the 4 days?

eg can I go to MK x 2 days and DHS x 2 days?
b) can I go to more than 1 park on one day, by using more than the 1 day allocation for that day?

eg - can I go to MK and Epcot the same day, by using 2 days worth of park entry on that given day?

unless it's one of the specially priced 4-day tickets. Sometimes they run a special ticket that is a 4-day ticket but it's for 1-day at each park.
If it's a regular 4-day base ticket you can choose any park each day... so like you can do MK all 4 days if you want.

I have 2 questions:

a) can I go to the same park on more than one day? or do I have to go to each of the 4 parks for the 4 days?

I think it depends on the ticket. Sometimes Disney has a special offer for a four day ticket which includes one theme park per day, and you can only visit each park once.

I have 2 questions:

b) can I go to more than 1 park on one day, by using more than the 1 day allocation for that day?

eg - can I go to MK and Epcot the same day, by using 2 days worth of park entry on that given day?

It depends on which ticket you purchase. If you purchase the 4-Park Magic Ticket, you receive one admission to each theme park, meaning you must visit MK on one day, EP on one day, DHS on one day and AK on one day. You cannot go to, for example, MK for two days on this ticket.

If you purchase a standard, 4-day base ticket, you can go to whichever theme park you want on each of the four days - so, you could go to MK X 2 days or DHS X 2 days or even MK X 4 days if you wish.

You cannot hop on either one of these tickets. If you want to go to MK in the am and EP in the pm on the same day, you have to buy a park hopper ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter