4 day single park

smartlabelprint

DIS Veteran
We have 4 day single park tickets that can’t be upgraded. We come every year but have always had 5 day tickets with 3 in dl and 2 in DCA.

It seems to me like we will have one fairly busy DCA day. Kids have special needs and we can comfortably fit a meal and 3 attractions each half of the day.

I’m just wondering what others do with 4 day ticket planning.

Attachments

• IMG_8330.jpeg
    IMG_8330.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 9
We have 4 day single park tickets that can’t be upgraded. We come every year but have always had 5 day tickets with 3 in dl and 2 in DCA.

It seems to me like we will have one fairly busy DCA day. Kids have special needs and we can comfortably fit a meal and 3 attractions each half of the day.

I’m just wondering what others do with 4 day ticket planning.

I think that schedule will work as long as you use reservations where available for rides and events. Have everyone prioritize the attractions they want so you can drop something on the fly if you get behind schedule.

BTW, now that Apple has updated the Reminders app to automatically put grocery items in the correct section of the store, maybe we can lean on them to automatically put rides in the correct section of DCA or DL. 😁 Wouldn't it be great if you typed in "Peter Pan" and it got put into the Fantasyland category automatically?

We typically have done 2 days each park, with the DCA days being a little more relaxed. I think that might be why I have started looking forward to DCA days more

Thanks. We will have DAS. I’m trying to decide how to split us up. Get DAS individually for each child and attach one adult. Or get 1 das with all 6 of us attached (including child) and use stroller return times for the other 2 kids. We were thinking of having 3 DL days 1/2 a day planned and the other half each adult will take a child and do their own thing. Maybe I should have posted this on the special needs board. 🤣

Thanks. We will have DAS. I’m trying to decide how to split us up. Get DAS individually for each child and attach one adult. Or get 1 das with all 6 of us attached (including child) and use stroller return times for the other 2 kids. We were thinking of having 3 DL days 1/2 a day planned and the other half each adult will take a child and do their own thing. Maybe I should have posted this on the special needs board. 🤣
When I asked about DAS for 2 people the CM said it isn't always possible, so it might depend on which CM you speak to. When you register you can explain your needs and hopefully they'll give you what you want.

I like your idea of half a planned day and half a day where you just do whatever you feel like. It sounds relaxing :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter