4 days at TDR, which order?

SeanSD

Mouseketeer
We are doing 4 full days at TDR. Probably overthinking but tentative order would be Disneyland, DisneySea, Disneyland, DisneySea.
Thinking that we check out each park and have final two days to see anything we missed or redo what we liked most. And Disneyland may be more similar to what we are used to so easier to start there. Lastly, and I know we can’t control weather, but if storm rolls in and lasts two days maybe we get at least one dry day in each park.

Let me know if you think there are any issues with this plan, or doesn’t make sense. And yes I’m likely overthinking it.

I generally like taking people to Disneyland first because with the exception of Beauty and the Beast, the wait times are more manageable there. People seem to have less fun when I start them off with seasonal shows at DisneySea because they can't get their ride fix at the beginning.

I did the same thing, four days alternating parks. I also did TDL first, for no reason other than I have a thing about always wanting to start trips with a castle park. I had the same mindset as you — do as much as possible the first day in each park and then slow the pace and wrap up whatever we missed on day two. We had more “wrapping up” to do in TDL on day 3, including the nighttime entertainment that had been cancelled due to weather on day 1, and less to do on our second day of TDS (day 4), which was nice because we could get to bed a bit earlier that last night before having to travel to Kyoto the following day.

I think your plan sounds good!

I did the same thing, four days alternating parks. I also did TDL first, for no reason other than I have a thing about always wanting to start trips with a castle park. I had the same mindset as you — do as much as possible the first day in each park and then slow the pace and wrap up whatever we missed on day two. We had more “wrapping up” to do in TDL on day 3, including the nighttime entertainment that had been cancelled due to weather on day 1, and less to do on our second day of TDS (day 4), which was nice because we could get to bed a bit earlier that last night before having to travel to Kyoto the following day.

I think your plan sounds good!
Thanks!!!

It also highly depends on the days you go, I mean I recommend doing Monday - Thursday or Tuesday - Friday over any other days of the week. Disneyland first would be my suggestion as well, the park layout is kinda similar to the US so it is easier to adjust to if you are using the app. Getting used to the station also would be easier with Disneyland, since it's the first park near it.

It also highly depends on the days you go, I mean I recommend doing Monday - Thursday or Tuesday - Friday over any other days of the week. Disneyland first would be my suggestion as well, the park layout is kinda similar to the US so it is easier to adjust to if you are using the app. Getting used to the station also would be easier with Disneyland, since it's the first park near it.
Yes we are doing Tuesday to Friday.

I remember my first time at Tokyo DL. I hung a left after the world bazaar and was hit almost immediately with a non-descript Pirates building. I was totally thrown for a loop! Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter