4 kids, 2 adults, 1 room?

heart4dis - sorry for the delay in responding. We took our DD's to see The Lion King in Toronto this weekend - which was fantastic!!

Anyway - if you can't get through on the Official Disney Site I would give them a call & ask for rates. I know for a fact that they sleep 6 people comfortably with a port-a-crib for a guest under 3 years of age. They have a queen, a set of bunks & a full size murphy bed in the living area.

As far as prices, we have usually gone during peak time in the cabins so we have not gotten any deals, however, I have seen rates on mousesavers as low as as $129. Honestly, I feel even if we pay about $200 a night & eat some meals in the room we are still getting a bargain.

FW is absolutely beautiful & worth every penny you would pay (at least that's how we feel). Good luck planning. :D

Originally posted by parrotheadlois
Hey how much time do you spend in the room anyway

That really depends upon the room and the resort. Count us among the Fort Wilderness fans--plenty of room inside for a larger family and tons of activities for all! The kitchen was a real money-saver for us when the kids were little and we always felt like we had come home when we arrived at Fort Wilderness!

mousesavers.com has a really good code right now for the cabins and campsites--it may help depending upon your dates. It helped us this morning!

Have fun planning!

Loved the cabins!!! We have four kids, two adults, and when we finally decided to stay onsight, we got a great price for the cabins and were so very happy with the arrangement. The kids got their "own" room with a television, while we slept out on the Murphy bed. The bathroom was just the right size, and we had lots of room to unload our stuff....

We'll be attempting two rooms at the ASsp this time around. For us it's not the sleeping arrangements, or the bathroom that is the issue, but needing room to put all our stuff can get aggravating when I'm trying to relax on vacation.

If you can take advantage of the great FW rates that are out, or if new discounts become available for the time of your stay, I emphatically recommend you do it.

From a mom who hates to waste time putting stuff away, or looking for "lost" stuff when on vacation!

S

Sorry for the late post... that was dumb -

Have a blast wherever you stay!

S

Originally posted by Mis4Mouse
but needing room to put all our stuff can get aggravating when I'm trying to relax on vacation.

I do think that the cabins could use a little more dresser space, but we have used the bottom half of the "pantry" in the kitchen for clothes, along with the cupboards on either side of the murphy bed.

Also, for bathroom toilettries we have gotten an "over the door shoe holder" & hung it on the bathroom door to put everything in. It really keeps the counter clear. Empty suitcases will fit in the closet that holds the heater/air conditioner or if you have a car we put them right back in the trunk. We also keep one at the end of the queen bed in the bedroom for dirty clothes. Another idea is to get one of the sweater holders that you hang in a closet for clothes.

We have thought about 2 rooms at an All Star but have yet to try it. Let us know how it goes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter