• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4 medals and tumbler?

Some of the shipping delays are likely due to staged shipping. Three in our house signed up. Two received the medals early this week (last name starts with B). Third came yesterday (last name starts with M). I suspect the extended delivery has to do with how many boxes can be shipped each day, and how efficient/busy the PO is that your box is going through.

I am in the not-yet group, but my last name is a B, and my post office is ridiculously efficient. Seems rather random to me.

Mine came in thru FedEx, with an address in Canada.
Hope everyone felt the weight of these medals.

On the west coast of Canada. Received ours today by FedEx. Did not have to pays customs clearance. Run Disney said it was paid by them. Items listed as promotional and total commodity value was listed as $10.00 for all ($2 each item).

Mine came! Blue tumbler. And wow are they heavy! Bigger than any of the in-park medals I have. Didnt budget nearly enough space on my medal holders. Whoops :-)

Received mine in Ohio USPS, NO tracking Last name starts with D.

I live in Ohio, Haven't moved in years. Registered on first day ( April 28th) and I have received/heard nothing. I have tracking notices set up thru USPS and UPS, and have received nothing. I'm beginning to get a bit upset.
Did you receive any notice through USPS yet? I also have that set up on my account and it is not showing any packages on the way.

Havent received ours yet. Last name L. Live in WV but had them shipped to my work in MD. It seemed like in the groups, you saw most people receive them late last week and all were in California, AZ (generally west coast). This week has been generally east coast and lots of other countries. Saw a bunch of New Zealand and Australia yesterday. Anything in Maryland comes through the Baltimore sorting office and is generally next day from there. Yesterday was the first Ive seen MD people posting theirs. Disney could have saved a lot of phone calls and emails by a simple communication with people as to when they were sent out and/or providing a tracking number. But as it appears they are not tracked, how can they even verify you received them?

Did you receive any notice through USPS yet? I also have that set up on my account and it is not showing any packages on the way.

No tracking but they showed up in Ohio at my place Wed. Aug 3rd :).

Received one of ours today finally. Western MD. Pictures do not do the medals justice. Theyre so heavy they explode out of the box when you pick up the box.

They arrived today (NJ). Cannot believe how large and heavy they are!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 13
Got mine Tuesday, USPS to Maine. Last name starts with an S.
Got the blue tumbler. And yeah, these things are awesome. And massive.

NJ here, got mine yesterday. I got the black tumbler which I'm happy about. I was not expecting the heaviness and size to them. Just started running this spring, and this was my incentive to stick with it all summer long. Now, to see about adding Star Wars medals to them..

NJ here, got mine yesterday. I got the black tumbler which I'm happy about. I was not expecting the heaviness and size to them. Just started running this spring, and this was my incentive to stick with it all summer long. Now, to see about adding Star Wars medals to them..

that was kinda my idea also, and I'm also going to add the WDW star wars 1/2 medal, this will be my first. I'll be running it with my sister again and this time my son also, this will be his first RunDisney race. I'm doing the Wine and dine 10K in Nov with same sister and my daughter. But I need all the incentives I can get to keep running, still not a favorite thing to do.

got my medals yesterday, mid New York, got a black tumbler, was really hoping for a red or blue one, but will settle for the black

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter