4 medals and tumbler?

I just assumed I'd have to cough up for the clearance, but it's not clear why there is a 'delay in shipping'.
I'm prepared to pay the clearance too, but I hope they don't list the dollar value as the total entrance fee as that clearance fee will be much higher than if the medals are listed at a more reasonable $10-$20 a piece.

Photos of the virtual bling! Sorry if these are big - not sure how to resize. The shipping box had a cute label on the outside, then there were two boxes inside and a card with info on non-virtual races. One box held the tumbler and the other held the medals.
13770292_10153799682167157_3429654257478504027_n.jpg

13782133_10153799682147157_9127939198197304919_n.jpg

13626619_10153799682127157_1174102476660968879_n.jpg

Last edited:
We're in Canada too. They are shipping by UPS. I'm worried about having to pay a hefty customs clearance charge. I've emailed them to ask about the dollar value for the medals they are noting on the shipping form.
UPS won't ship to my PO Box, and Run Disney doesn't respond with anything helpful to my email to change my shipping address lol If I get them before January I'll be SHOCKED. I foresee filing a dispute with my credit card, actually given how unhelpful they've been.

I received mine today, too only my tumbler is blue instead of red (the design is identical to the red one). The medals are large, almost as large as the Pixie Dust Challenge medal.

Got mine in the mail yesterday! I like the little box the medals came, makes them easier to store.

Did anyone in Canada receive theirs yet? I recently moved and am concerned that someone at my old address with sign for the package (UPS) - I tried contacting RunDisney and haven't received a reply.

Thanks!

ETA: Just received a reply that they will not change my address - looks like I am out the $150 US, I'll have to see if Visa will refund :( I've done one race at Disney in the past that was amazing - however, this virtual short series has been an embarrassment in the lack of communication and direction...not one email the entire series.

Last edited:
w00t mine came in today...medals were alot bigger than i expected, and got a black tumbler

Did anyone in Canada receive theirs yet? I recently moved and am concerned that someone at my old address with sign for the package (UPS) - I tried contacting RunDisney and haven't received a reply.

Thanks!

ETA: Just received a reply that they will not change my address - looks like I am out the $150 US, I'll have to see if Visa will refund :( I've done one race at Disney in the past that was amazing - however, this virtual short series has been an embarrassment in the lack of communication and direction...not one email the entire series.
Wow, that really is brutal. I'm hoping...when they ship, we'll get an email from UPS and can intercept by calling UPS to change delivery... actually, I wonder if I call UPS they can look up if something is being delivered to my address?

ETA: actually, if they can't deliver they call and leave at their depot..maybe that will happen...fingers crossed.

Wow, that really is brutal. I'm hoping...when they ship, we'll get an email from UPS and can intercept by calling UPS to change delivery... actually, I wonder if I call UPS they can look up if something is being delivered to my address?

ETA: actually, if they can't deliver they call and leave at their depot..maybe that will happen...fingers crossed.

I have the same problem as you. UPS and a PO Box. I really wish that they could have verified the shipping method during registration. :-(

So jealous of all of you getting yours this week! I don't live in Canada, I haven't moved, no PO Box issue (I feel for all of you in these situations). I have been checking the mail as soon as it arrives, and still nothing. Maybe tomorrow?

^^
Just an interesting comment to put here....I got mine in yesterday which is great and all, the wifey's didnt come in....#scratcheshead

Update: UPS called! They will be delivering to my home address tomorrow! :) whew. All that whining was unnecessary (as usual - lesson learned ;) )

Wow, the virtual medals are super nice and look huge! I'm jealous and am definitely regretting not signing up for one. I hope they do this again next summer.

I live in Ohio, Haven't moved in years. Registered on first day ( April 28th) and I have received/heard nothing. I have tracking notices set up thru USPS and UPS, and have received nothing. I'm beginning to get a bit upset.

I live in Ohio, Haven't moved in years. Registered on first day ( April 28th) and I have received/heard nothing. I have tracking notices set up thru USPS and UPS, and have received nothing. I'm beginning to get a bit upset.

The original communication was that medals would be sent out up to 30 days after the conclusion of the series, so most likely the final shipments would be going out today. I'm still waiting for mine too in California. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the shipping as some of my friends have received theirs and others haven't. Hopefully everyone should have them in hand by next week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter