4 more sleeps!!

Bertie9396

Mouseketeer
The plan is to hit the road around 5 am on Thursday morning. The weather is looking good so far (*fingers crossed*) for the drive. I picked up "Along I-75" yesterday from CAA and now have a tentative travel itinerary organized. Not much left to do now except wait and last minute packing. I'm so excited!!! :cool1:

3 sleeps for us. We intend to leave about 4am (ha ha) on Wednesday. Weather also looking good. We bought the book too.

Have started hysterical panic phase.......

5 more sleeps for us......til we drive to Buffalo, spend the night and hop on the plane in the morning. :yay:

Safe travels everyone! :goodvibes

3 sleeps for us. We intend to leave about 4am (ha ha) on Wednesday. Weather also looking good. We bought the book too.

Have started hysterical panic phase.......

Yep. I'm there too. I feel like I should be doing something...planning something. There is nothing left to do but wait and then the last minute scramble! LOL

1 more sleep tonight! Drive 7 hours to Buffalo tomorrow. Fly at 1:30 Tuesday!!! Guess I should go finish packing :) safe travels all.

The plan is to hit the road around 5 am on Thursday morning. The weather is looking good so far (*fingers crossed*) for the drive. I picked up "Along I-75" yesterday from CAA and now have a tentative travel itinerary organized. Not much left to do now except wait and last minute packing. I'm so excited!!! :cool1:

Have fun! :goodvibes

I have five more sleeps until I probably leave from here. But flying out on Sunday from Pittsburgh. Want to leave early from here to just get on the road!

Have fun everyone and safe travels. Merry Christmas.

Have a great trip everyone! Safe travels and a Very Merry Christmas to all! :)

We are leaving 3 am on Friday morning. Planning to take I77/79 which looks nice and clear so far. I have also officially gone into the packing panic mode and should probably get of the Dis::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter