4 night Dream 4/18/16 lots of pictures

Thanks for doing a trip report Terri! Very interesting. The ship is beautiful. I guess you didn't get sea sick even though it was pretty rough the first night. I thought your room was nice. I went on a cruise once and my room was much smaller and didn't have a window much less a balcony! How was the bathroom in your cabin? Got any pictures of that? I take pictures of the bathrooms at DW/DL. They are so cool sometimes!

Thanks for sending me the link. You and your DH look like a fun couple!

We had the split bath, one with the toilet and one with a tub. Ours had the standard tub, the family size rooms have a round tub. I didn't take any this trip, but here are some stock photos that are exactly the same.
image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:

Thank you for the trip report!! I put Castaway Cay jet-skis on our wish list for our Dream cruise in August. It will be our first time on the ship so I've been eagerly reading all the Dream reports. Thanks for sharing!

Great report, thanks! We will be newbie cruisers next March so reading great reports like this helps us in our planning and expectations.

Last edited:
Fun trip report and great pictures! Congratulations on your 20th! My husband and I are going on our 1st cruise in August to celebrate our 20th anniversary.

Love your review and pictures! We are newbies cruising in October and I'm so anxious! Thanks for the insider's view! :)

Great report...looking forward to our first cruise on the Dream in September for our 27th anniversary!

I really enjoyed your review! My family will be enjoying our first ever DC in May 2017 on the Dream! Love the pictures!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter