4 Night Magic Cozumel Navigators

Napoleon Dynamite

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any screenshots of recent 4 night Cozumel sailings on the Magic? I'm coming up empty handed. Miss the paper days!

I didn't take any screen shots but can try to answer if you're looking for something specific? We were on the 3/13-17 sailing. The show schedule was: Night 1: Tangled, Night 2: Twice Charmed, Night 3: Pirate's Night (this was our Cozumel day) and Night 4: Dreams

I really miss the paper navigator days too!

Thanks! Very helpful! Do you recall there being the Mickey 200 (potato car race), and which movies were playing?
They did have the Mickey 200. I'm pretty sure that was on the 1st sea day but not positive.

I can ask my son on the movies as he'll most likely remember all of them. I know he did go see Ant-Man & Wasp Quantumania but I can't remember the 2nd one he went to see....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter