4 night Magic Pirate night dining question

Landon

Earning My Ears
We are doing a 4 night Disney Magic cruise Oct 2024, and I was curious which restaurant is the best or your favorite to have pirate night dinner on the Magic? We have kids ages 10, 8, and 5. I was going to try tp request which place we dine twice, and I’m assuming one of those nights would be pirate night.

My initial thought was either animator’s or rapunzel, but we’ve never been on a disney cruise so I’d welcome input.

Thanks!

For my magic cruise I had pirate night in animators pallette and it was cool because there were pirate pictures on the wall that kept changing. My daughter and I enjoyed watching them

We talk to our TA and she sent a message to DCL that we would like to dine 2 times at Animators Palate at our 4 night cruise

Animator’s Palate decor (white and black) lends itself nicely for Pirate Garb.

I like Lumiere’s for dressing nicely. Rapunzel’s is great theming!

Animator's, with the screens, is where you want to be for some "pirate atmosphere". The dining team will dress the part in all of the dining rooms though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter